Final straw...

(Some foul language towards the end just to warn you. I also haven't proof read it as I wanted to update as quickly as I could xx)

Trevor's POV

I sigh loudly as I'm awoken by the sunlight creeping in through the blinds. I stretch, whilst looking to my left to see if Britt is awake. To my surprise she is.

"Morning princess."

"Morning babe." She huffs. "I can't believe we're going home today."

"Me neither. It's gone so quick. I'm so glad you came though. It wouldn't of been as amazing if you hadn't." I mumble as she moves closer to my me, pulling the duvet further up our bodies.

"Yeah, I am pretty cool." She giggles. I laugh with her whilst tickling her sides. She squeals loudly which prevents me from carrying on knowing it's only early. I don't want to wake up anyone in suites next door.

"What times our flight?" Brittany asks.

"10 pm, so we basically have the whole day. Although we're going to probably leave here at around 7pm. That's gives us plenty of time to check in and all that." I inform her. She nods gently. I notice her eyes start to close, she's clearly still tired.

"You going to go back to sleep?" I ask. She hums signifying she is. I smile as it doesn't take no longer for her to drift back into her slumber.

---That afternoon---

Me and Brittany are both packed. It's taken a while to get us both sorted but our bags are happily waiting at the front door, so we can just grab them and go when we need to.

It's just gone lunch, and I've planned something special for Brittany. I'm taking her to the beach, again I know but it's different this time. I've planned for us to go to a beach hut at the beach which who'll be decorated with seating. I've sent my mum and her friend who's on the trip with a few decorations. I would of done it of course but if I just happened to wander off, Brittany would suspect something. I want it to be a surprise. I'm just hoping. Brittany will like it.

"Britt! Shall we go for a walk?" I shout to Brittany. As I do, I can't help but think I could have been a little more subtle. Though I brush it off and go with my plan.

"Uh, sure." She says as she strolls towards me. She's dressed in a gorgeous white maxi dress. Lace detailing covers the top whilst a rather high slit in the dress is located on her left leg. Her bronzed leg ever so slightly seeping out of the slit. Brittany's hair is up in a messy bun although a few strands of hair define her face. And as for her makeup, she has none on. Which all in all, just proves how naturally pretty she is.

"Jeez, you look amazing." I stutter, not quite pronouncing my words.

"Really? In this old thing." She laughs, tugging at her dress.

"Yes, you look beautiful. Now let's go." I insist as I grab her hand and pull her out of our suite.

It doesn't take long to reach the beach. By now Brittany has worked out where we are but she still doesn't know why I've bought her here. She looks a little confused as we walk further and further down the beach. That's when I and Brittany notice the beach hut. It's located only a few meters from the sea, lights shine around the hut, and comfy seating is placed within it.

"What's that Trev." Brittany's mumbles not being able to take her eyes of the sight.

"Come with me." I whisper.