One

You hear a few people walking into the burrow, and as curious as you are, you decide to investigate. You slide out of your bed and walk to the bed beside it.

"Ginny!" You say, shaking her slightly in an attempt to wake her up.

"Go away (Y/N)," Ginny attempts to pull the pillow over her head. "I'm trying to sleep."

"Well, that's the whole point of me trying to wake you up." You say, pulling the pillow away. "I think the boys are back with Harry."

Ginny sits up, her hair falling on her face.

"Harry's here?" She asks.

You nod.

"I think so," You say, beginning to walk off, Ginny right behind you. "I heard them."

You walk out of your room (which is also Ginny's) and down the stairs, to see Ron, Fred, George, ad Harry sitting around the kitchen table. Ginny finds herself staring at Harry.

"He really is here," Ginny whispers. "(Y/N) you were right."

"Back off, you don't have a chance," You say to your sister, as you began to walk down. You see Ginny run back up the stairs. "Coward," You say to yourself as you walk towards the table.

"Morning, (Y/N)," Your mother, Molly says as she spots you. "Have a good sleep?"

"Yeah," You say, sitting next to George.

"Is Ginny up?" Ron asks.

"Yeah, but she went back upstairs," you say, taking a bite of a bread roll that you took off of George's plate.

"Hey!" Your older brother exclaims.

"Thanks, by the way," You say. "Mum, these are some bloody good rolls."

"Don't worry, mate," Fred says to his twin brother. "You can have some of my roll."

"Thanks, Fred," George takes a piece of Fred's roll and continued on eating.

"It's (Y/N), right?" Harry asks you.

"Yeah, and you're Harry?" He nods.

The six of you finish eating, and you head back up to yours and Ginny's room.

"Hey Gin," You say, as you walk in. "Whatcha doing?"

"Just reading," Your sister answers. You walk over to her bed to see a book in her hands entitled, 'Battle Spells and How to use Them'.

"Doing some research there, eh Gin?" You question, sitting next to her.

"Maybe," she says. "It's just-"

"Let me think," You interrupt. "If you're going to be with Potter, you've gotta do your research in case you get attacked by the dark lord."

"Not really," Ginny says. "Quite the opposite actually. This is more personal studies. For me."

You smirk at her.

"So, in other words, for Potter?" You ask.

"Yeah, pretty much," Ginny says, closing her book.

"Where'd you get that, anyways?" You ask, picking up the book your sister had just placed down.

"Fred and George," Ginny says. "About a week ago."

"Hogwarts letters!" You hear someone exclaim from downstairs. You assume it's Ron; his voice was always something you could recognize. You walk towards the door.

"Okay, here's one for Ron, Fred, George, oh, and Harry," You hear your mother say. "And we'll give Ginny and (Y/N) theirs web they come out of their cave."

"Does she always talk this loud?" You turn around.

"I wouldn't know," Ginny picks the book up again. "I'm to busy 'in my cave.'"

"Hey, that's our cave, Ginny." You say, beginning to walk downstairs, Ginny close behind you. "Hey, I heard letters were here."

"How could you possibly know that?" Ron asks.

"Uh, hello?" You say, picking yours and Ginny's letters off the table. "I have ears."

You hand Ginny her letter and take yours, then sit down across from Ron, then Ginny beside you.

"'Dear Miss Weasley, We are pleased to announce that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry," Ginny reads. From her letter.

"Alright, looks like Ginny will be the first Weasley girl to graduate from Hogwarts," Fred says.

"What about me?" You say sassily.

"Yeah right," George says, walking off towards where Fred had just gone.