Two

You and Ginny are walking down to your brother's cart when you hear a voice.

"More Weasleys," He says. You turn to see Draco Malfoy. "I guess they keep multiplying. Like ants."

"Shut up, Malfoy," You say, continuing to walk.

"Ooo, this one's got sass," You hear him say as you open the door to the cart.

"Hey guys," Ginny says to Ron, Harry, and Hermione. You sit next to Hermione on one side and Ginny next to Ron, who was next to harry, on the other.

"Mind if we stay?" You say. "We got stuck with a talkative 4th year Hufflepuff that just won't stop talking. It just goes on and on and on. It doesn't ever stop!"

"Well, we don't really have any choice, do we?" Ron asks.

"Nope," You take a cotton candy flavoured jelly bean from Ron's container of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.

"Hey!" He exclaims. "What kind of sick twisted-" Ron is interrupted when Hermione takes a few jelly beans. "Hermione!"

"What?" She says. "I'm on (Y/N)'s side here. I mean, she's your sister. Let her have some."

"What's your excuse?" Ron asks.

"It's there," Hermione leans forward. "You expect me not want to take some?"

"Yeah, I guess that's fair," Ron sinks down in his seat.

Hermione winks at you with a smirk. You smile at her.

"So, (Y/N)," She says. "You nervous about the sorting?"

"Not really," You say. "I mean, Fred and George have been teasing me saying that I'll be in Slytherin, but I really don't care."

"Well you should care!" Ron exclaims. "I don't wanna be related to a bloody Slytherin! And even if I had to be, I wouldn't want it to be my little sister."

"Oh, stop it," Hermione says, pushing Ron back slightly. "If (Y/N) gets sorted into Slytherin nobody will care. It's not going to change anything."

"Yeah right," Ron sighs.

***

Professor McGonagall led you and the rest of the first years through the great hall. She explained the sorting ceremony and then began calling up students. A few Hufflepuffs, a couple Ravencalws and Slytherins along with the odd Gryffindor.

"Ginny Weasley," McGonagall calls.

"Good luck," You whisper as your sister stands up.

The sorting hat is placed on her head.

"More Weasleys?" Its says. "Well, it'll have to be...... GRYFFINDOR!"

Ginny let out a sigh of relief as she walked towards the table.

"(Y/N) Weasley," McGonagall called. You nervously stepped up and the sorting hat was placed on your head.

"Another Weasley!" The hat exclaims. "But this one; this one has something different. She's got the courage of a Gryffindor, the wisdom of a Ravenclaw, the wit of s Hufflepuff. But one stands out from the rest. She's fearsome, slick, sneaky, and not to mention cunning. It'll have to be....." You gulp. "SLYTHERIN!"