Lovely Rants.

You know what. Adults say to us "you have it lucky. We never had half of what you did when we was kids". They tell us that they had it harder than us. When, in my opinion, that's bullshit.

We live in a time your judged for what phone you have, or what brand your clothes are. Or how short your hair is. You know what I was told in Year 8? "If you lost weight and grew your hair more people would like you." It's a time people are so focused on looking...perfect. When it's absolute bullshit. No matter what you do something is wrong with you. If your a girl OR a boy. If your a pound overweight someone will call you out on it and bully you for it. It's the generation no one has a ctlue what's going on.

People are bullied for who they love. Love? It's unconditional. You can't choose who you love. More people need to realise they don't have to fit into some bullshit mould to be beautiful. Because every single one of you are. Every boy and girl. People are so focused on what they can see. They don't realise how much it hurts. They wither away at people.

They turn them into someone who doesn't give a shit. Someone who can't trust anyone. Someone who has too many walls to ever knock down. They make people lose themselves. They make them lose who they are. Girls and boys sit around wondering if someone would ever love them, when they shouldn't. They feel like no one will ever love them, because they're too fat, too skinny, too ugly, whatever it is. I promise you someone will look past that all and see you for you.

If you feel as if your not enough for anyone and hate yourself and every hates you, just remember to someone you are perfect. To someone you are their reason to live. The fact your still alive is amazing. I take my hat off to you. You don't need to slim down, or wear inch thick makeup to be 'beautiful', go to the gym for a 6 pack or anything like that because you are amazing. Just love yourself. No one can love you until you love yourself.

If you was thinking about killing yourself, re-read this. Because you are worth it. Every single one of you. I would walk through a battleground for every single one of you just to get you to smile. My comment box is ALWAYS open. I won't turn anyone away, because if I can save just one person I would. If I could reach out and touch someone and make them realise they don't need to change I would do it in a heartbeat. If I could save just one life...I would never ever regret it.

It's considered normal to have someone with eating problems or a 9 year old self-harming. They shouldn't have to do that to try and be something they're not. I wish, so much, I could just tell people how beautiful they are by being themselves, but no one would believe me. Because of 'society'.

Society? We blame it, but guess what. SOCIETY IS US. We're society and we're blaming ourselves. Girls have tricked themselves into thinking boys will like them back if they had their ribs jutting out of their skin. Boys starve themselves to fit it. So many people have battle scars, proof that they've had to fight to even be alive. In form of cut, burns or bruises. They're beautiful, if you have them. And if you have thoughts like this just stop.

Don't even think about it. Because you are so beautiful. And you are worth it.

You guys, you don't even see your destroying yourself with this self-hate.

I would stay up all night and skip whatever plans I made to talk you out of even self-harming. YOU ARE PERFECT. I want everyone of you, no matter your weight, height, sexuality, problems, fear or anything else that you consider a flaw or unnatural to talk to me if you feel like killing yourself.

'Just one person can't change anything'

That's bullshit. If just one person spoke out then maybe this generation could have some hope. Maybe. One person could save you. Do you want to know a secret? I have severe depression and self-harm every night OORP. I'm beginning to smile and laugh and actually mean it because of one person. I'm beginning to ask myself 'do I really need to do this?' because of one person.