Fanboys

Fanboys

GIRLS ONLY, THIS IS YOUR WARNING BOYS

Fanboys are rare beings that fangirls seem to only find on the internet. And a few times in real life if their lucky. Fanboys are a lot like fangirls, only boys. There is little we know about fanboys, due to the fact they are rare to meet. We are not quite sure if and how they fangirl, only that they can have the same obsessions as us and go on tumblr and other social networking site almost as much as us.
This speciman is rare and when met you must treasure any relationship at all with one and in the case of meeting one try not to start fangirling. Use the tips.
-Kiera Mcj (@thefandomdoctor- wattpad)

Fanboys are like fangirls. Although the fangirl species does not know how they fangirl, we do know that they are equally obsessed with the same fandoms as us. Some may be gay or bi sexual. If you decide to take the risk and ask straight forward go straight to number 9 in the tips below.
- Jennifer Kim (@bookologist -wattpad)

Make A Friend:
Find a fanboy
Like their photos, repost their photos and start conversation in the comments.
Ask them if they want to do a mega (this way you can get their kik if they have one)
After a mega ask them things that will lead onto conversations.
Gradually you will become good friends. It may take a long time but eventually you will.
FaceTime or Skype with them and write a joined fanfiction. This will strengthen your bond.
AND BAM, friends. But remember to talk to them in a fluent pattern to not loose touch.
- Jennifer Kim (the_bookologist -wattpad)

Getting the right one:
To know use the guide above to be good friends.
They should be in at least 1/2 of the fandoms you're in and the other half they should say that they will check them out.
To get onto the topic of dating put him in a group chat to make it less awkward with one of your closest fangirl friend that you trust that won't tell the special "him" that you've chosen.
Find/Make a photo (NO WATERMARKS!) with:
Best Pick Up Lines:
I Ship Us
*add more that you'd like to add*

Send it on kik/or other messaging things on the group chat.
(Jade is the fangirl who you've chosen to trust) send right after you've sent the photo "^dont you think Jade? Definitely would go out with anyone who said this to me"
Get your friend on a private chat to reply "yeah but I haven't met any fanboys I like plus boys are bleh" so that the fanboy you've chosen won't ask your friend instead.
Sending similar photos like these once in a while, it will give him hints.

There you go this will be the start of your journey to getting "him". May the odds be ever in your favour!
- Jennifer Kim (@bookologist -wattpad)