I'm taisuko!

Five years have pass since kuroko and the others left kuroko work hard to finish school she known a young teacher at the age 21 along with mayuzima at the age 23 kasamatsu still attended college trying to became a lawyer nijimura owns a sweet store which is pretty popular while himuro works with him making most of the sweets takao is nurse in train in a bear hospital trying to became a doctor ogiwara is studying to became a vet even though they are busy with there jobs they still spent lots of time with kuroko daughter,nijimura granddaughter,himuro takao kasamatsu mayuzima ogiwara niece taisuko she was know five and short for her age she has teal hair like kuroko with red steaks on the bottom she also has red eyes at looks like both kuroko and kagami right know taisuko and nijurima are shopping for groceries but what they don't know is that they will find some one from kuroko past.

"Grandpa!making lunch?"taisuko is holding nijurima hands while his other hand has a bag.

"Nope~today your uncle chihiro is making lunch"for the past five years all of them call by there first name.

"Grandpa vani?"little taisuko ask she actually want vanilla candy she gave nijurima her puppy eyes which she know he cant resists.

"ok but don't tell your mom ok?" taisuko nod they both when to a candy store buying her a vanilla lollipop they both then decide to go to the park eating there treat that's when nijurima heard a familiar female voice he turn around he saw Alex talking to....kagami!? he quickly pick up taisuko and ran a away the poor toddle diren't understood so she taught they where playing so she laugh until they reach home little taisuko saw her mother and she quickly ran towards her forgetting about her lollipop in her hand.

"mommy!" testuko catch her daughter when she jump in her arms.

"tai sweetie who gave you permission to eat sweeties?"

"Grandpa!"

"shuzo you know she can't eat sweet's..is everything ok?" kuroko was about to lecture him about giving taisuko sweet but stop when she saw his worry face.

"taisuko why don't you get things ready you're visiting the zoo with the others right? you should get stuff since you guys are also having a sleep over at Nash house today" taisuya eyes shine when she heard her best friends name even taught she only had boys as friends she really diren't care  she went straight to her room to get ready nijurima then motivation kuroko to followed him where the others are when he got there attention he sat in the couch with himuro and kuroko.

"When I went shopping with taisuko I bought her a lollipop we than went to park than I heard Alex when I turn around I saw her talking to...kagami" he saw there reactions everyone was shock but then it was replace with anger.

"what!?" everyone yell but kuroko.

nijurima ignored them "look I don't know why he is hear or for how long but we need to be careful especially you testuko" they all nod.

"what about tai-Chan?" Takeo ask.

"he doesn't know her so she will be ok especially this whole week she will the others right? so if he dose find her he won't know her" everyone nod then taisuya came wearing her light blue dress and her white sandal with her dog backpack with her was a adult niguo.

"mommy! done" everyone smile when seeing her they all swore to protect her especially from them  about in a hour her friend Nash come with his mother Nash was a energetic little boy he has strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes him and taisuko where the best of friends then they all left to get the others and go to the zoo the others stay think a way to not face kagami.

                                                                         -----At the zoo-----

"look Nash, Sakura, Zen, Kaito, Erick the panther!"  right know little taisuko was at the zoo with her friends/brothers Sakura Haru the oldest by a few months has pink hair with pink eyes because of this his parents decide to call him Sakura .Zen Blake the second oldest has dark black hair with dark blue eyes. Kaito Ken has silver hair with black eyes he the third oldest. Erick  Koon the fourth eldest has brown hair with honey color eyes. Nash Dragoon the  fifth eldest has strawberry blonde hair with brow eyes. Lastly is taisuko who has  teal hair with red streaks and red eyes  is the youngest and only girl of the group.

"wahh!  tai look it's coming closer" Nash said  all of them where watching the panther with big eyes but then taisuko saw the tigers and when towards them with out the other's noticing she went towers the tiger her smile growing bigger then she notice a man beside her he was tall with red hair and black streaks on the bottom with red eyes she taught he look familiar then she look back at the tiger and back at the man she then notice the resemble between them.

"mister!" she yell getting the man attention and look at her

"you look like the tiger" the man got a tick mark he was about to say something when he got interrupted by the little girl.

"that amazing!" the man stared at her  but soon smile he bend down to her level and patting her head.

"You think so?"taisuko nod which made him smile

"Hey mister what name?"

"Didn't your parents say to never talk to stranger?"

"Me trust you" for some resound that made him smile even more

"Well my name is taiga what your?"

"I'm taisuko!"

"Well nice to meet you" taiga look at the girl she reminded her so much like his first love.

"Mr.taiga!look the tiger high five me" he look at the girl how had her hand out touching the glass while the tiger doing the same they look at each other like they where talking.

"You really like animals don't you?"

"Yup!""she respond not looking at him

"Taisuko!?"a voice of a female  scream they both turn around and saw a woman in her thirties  running towards them.

"Taisuko sweetie you know you shouldn't wonder like that"

"Sorry mama" taisuko answer when taiga heard this his hope to find his love crash he hope this child might have some connection but meeting her mother he gave up but what he doesn't know is that all six of them are close to there family so they call there parents mama and dada.

"I'm sorry if she bother you" the woman said,

"Don't worry she wasn't bothering me at all" the woman nod taking taisuko hand and leaving before they left taisuko turn around and wave to taiga which he wave back at her when they left some one drop his arm around his shoulder.

"so kagami was that about?" the man said

"nothing.... I just felt like she a part of me you know aomine?"

"wahh! kagami-chi becoming a pedo!"  another man said

"shut up! kise it's not like that!"

"so kagami did you found anything?"

"no Alex doesn't know anything about himuro or kuroko" kagami sigh

"we should go" another voice said   

''aka-chi what do you mean?"

"I all ready check with everyone but found nothing of kuroko we should go we can't skip school to much either" everyone nod a bit disappointed they couldn't find her in the end they left for the airport kagami was still remembering his in counter with little taisuko smiling since she reminded him so much of someone of his love.

"taisuko huh?"

-----somewhere else-----

six children where sleeping in the same room and bed five boys and one girl the girl was in the middle while hugging the blond boy who was hugging her back like a older brother the little girl was smiling remembering the mister she meet at the zoo.

"mister.... taiga"she said smiling.