you remember?

Normal=English
Itail=Japanese
Underline=thinking

This who kagami will look like if he stay with kuroko and Taisuko.

-----------
Its been two years since the new GOM came home and since that day they been training hard so they can bet their rivals that they made last year the local team call them self the 'God Dragon' especially two of them that they personally hate there name are Noah Anderson and Matthew Jackson there the only people that can catch taisuko pass with hurting their hands they can also see her when she use her misdirection.

"Come on team! Let's go!" A brown hair yell.

"Right!" About 13 teenagers yell.

"If we want defeat the 'God Dragon' we have to fight! And Practice!" A blonde hair woman yell as well.

"Right!' the teenagers yell again.

"Who's going to win!!?" both female and male coach yell.

"Blue Moon!!!"

"who are they make them shock and scared!!??"

"The New Generation of Miracles!"

"Ok team let's go and fight!" Both of them raise their fist in the air the teenagers as well raise their fist.

"Right!!" And with that they started practice.

-----somewhere else-----

A group of about ten student and 11 teachers were walking around LA trying to find a spot to practice when two of student stop and look at a court that was occupied but their eyes landed at a teal, red strike hair girl dribbling the ball.

"no way taisuko!?" They scream catching their team mates and teachers attention they look and saw at the court were 13 teenagers were practicing basketball.

"Nice pass tai!" Two blonde hair boy said high fiving the girl.

"Thanks Lucas!" The girl replay smiling at him.

"Come on everyone don't depend to much on them!" The blonde hair female said.

"No way... Alex is teaching cross?" kagami whisper.

"sensei please let us go!" both Luke and Louis said but Riko and Akashi disagreed.

"No we can't " Akashi told them

"Eh? Why!? Taisuko there!" They exclaimed.

"That's why remember what she said 'next time we see each other we wont be team mates but rivals' cross and the others are not our team mates anymore we might even play against them" Riko explain the others nod disappoint that they can't talk to them.

"Don't depend on them to much even if they bring us victory we can't depend on them if we're against the god dragon!" the brown hair man scream.

"Yes Al!" Both team scream right know team A is consider of Taisuko, Zen, Sakura, Lucas, and black hair boy name Luis, For team B there is Nash, Erick, Kaito, a brown hair boy name Leo and another brown hair boy name Johnny. Taisuko is the only female player since she the only one that can play against boys and can keep up with the harsh training.

"Come on their probably training right know we should also" Akashi said walking the rest followed but kagami stay with Aomine and Kise.

"Kagami chii you'll get your chance to talk to her later"

"Yeah Kise right, you can talk to her later"

"If... cross is here... that means kuroko... might be here" they stay silent nodding and walking to catch with the others.