Misfortune

Today was Saturday the day Haizaki promise Taisuko that they will train her. Right know Taisuko is talking to her mom, Testuko about how she can use her misdirection and pass without both Noah and Matthew either catching her pass or seeing her.

"Out of their sight?" Taisuko ask tilting her head to the side.

"Yes like me I also hade trouble with people that can see me, your uncle Kazu always give me a hard time when we play so for your traing you will play with your uncle Tatsu, Shi and grampa Shu while your uncle Kazu, Chi, Sho and I play against you" kuroko explain.

"Eh?! But kaasan! You and uncle Chi use misdirection and can catch my passes! As well with uncle Kazu he can see me when I use misdirection!" Taisuko whine.

"We know Taisuko but also Matthew and Noah can, so for today we will play like this so you can get use to it" Kuroko said trying to calm her daughter.

"Don't worry Taiusko/Tai/brat a will beat them" Himuro, Nijimura, and Ogiwara told her Taisuko nod determined.

~Time skip~

"Wah! Uncle Sho you cheated!" After awhile that they play Haizaki accendently push Taisuko chest so she fell.

"That's not cheating and are you really in your last year in middle school? Your chest havent developed just like your mother!" Haizaki laugh but soon stop when he notice Nijimura and Kuroko having a dark aura surrounding them.

"Haizaki Shougo what do you think your doing to my granddaughter?" Nijimura ask.

"Haizaki Shougo don't tell this thing infront of my daughter if you do I will ignite pass kai you in the stomach" Kuroko threath Hazaki.

"Umm... kaasan... gramps aren't you going to far?" Taisuko ask seeing her mom, grampa, and the rest of her uncle's soon join her mom and grampa so know everyone is beating her uncle Sho up.

"Woah what happen to your uncle Shougo?" Taisuko turn around and saw Sakura, Zen, Kaito, Erick, and Nash they were walking towerds her not looking at her but at the fight.

"Uncle Sho cheated by pushing me on my chest and you know him he made a comment" Taisuko explain the others nod they just kept watching Taisuko family beating up one of her uncle then they hear some one  scream they turn and saw.

~Somewhere Else~

"Why can't we play with Taisuko and  the others!?" Both Luke and Louis whine towerds their coach's.

"Eh? Why did you only mention Cross-cha name instead of the others?" Riko ask smirking when she saw them blushing.

"Eh Riko-chan don't you think they have a crush on Cross-chan?" Momine tease them as well and giggle when there faces were bright red.

"Tch Damn brats Taisuko still young to be dating anyone!" Kagami thought becoming an overprotective father.

"Satsuki, Riko stop teasing them" Akashi told them.

"Eh? Isn't that cross-chi?" Murasakibara ask pointing towards a court the others saw where Murasakibara was pointing and there was Taisuko with the others talking they were blocking kuroko and the others so they won't see them but kagami spoted kuroko light blue hair.

"Eh why are they here nadayo?" Midormina ask.

"Ne Aomine-chii do you think we will play against them?" Kise ask Aomine.

"How the hell will I know? But it will be great if we did" Aomine answer.

"Riko are you ok?" Hyuga ask Riko since she been staring at them for a while.

"T-there numbers... are really high" Riko mumble.

"Riko explain" Akashi told her.

"The last time I saw them they were strong almost reaching your levels but know they over past you if you were to play against them it will end in two different ways in a tie or then winning" Riko explain to the shock GOM they starte at the new Gom but Kagami wasn't listing.

"Eh Taisuko and the other can beat Sensei's!?" Both Luke and Louis scream but Riko shook her head.

"No, there still learing they probely haven't even reach their full potential" Riko explains more.

"Oi Bakagami are you ok?" Aomine said since kagami haven't said nothing but started.

"K-kuroko" Kagami whisper weekly pointing at the court they turn around saw kuroko hair but soon they were seeing kuroko.

"N-no way tet-chan?" Momine whisper putting her hand on her mouth and tears threaten to fall.

"Testu/kuroko-chi/kuro-chi/kuroko/testuko" the gom whisper.

"Taiiissuukkoooo!!" Like and Louis scream running towards the court while the rest slowly started to followed they turn around and saw them taisuko and Nash was saving their hands.

"Luke, Louis!" They scream both of them ran as fast as they could when they got there they started to talk.

"How are they tai-chan?" Takoe ask he was the first to see them coming.

"Ah! Uncle Kazu there Luke and Louis friends that we made in teiko" Taiusko explain.

"Oh well nice to meet you I'm tai-chan favorite uncle Kazunarie Takoe" takoe introduce himself with a smile but he hade a overprotective aura surrounding him.

"Takoe?" A voice said they turn around and saw Midorima and the rest Takoe froze.

"Midorima sensei!" Taisuko and Nash scream.

"Cross, Dragnool"

"Chihiro, Muro-chi, kasatusama senpai, Haizaki" the gom said Kuroko and the rest stop and turn around to be face with gom and serin.

"Kuroko" Kagami whisper walking towards her before he could reach her Haizaki punch him.

"Kagami!" Everyone scream Taisuko dirent react she was confuse.

"Kaasan?" Taisuko ask looking at Kuroko she quickly grab her in a protective hug.

"Kuroko your Taisuko/Cross chi/Cross/Cross chan mom!?" Both gom and serin yell taisuko was behind Nash, Sakura, Zen, Erick and Kaito who like her was really confuse.

"Don't you dare go near my DAUGHTER or GRANDDAUGHTER Kagami taiga" Nijimura growl at Kagami standing behind Kuroko and Taisuko protective, Kuroko let go of Taisuko and hand her over Nash how hug her while the rest stand infront of them even if they were confuse that knew they have to protect Taisuko no matter what.

"Everyone please leave us alone" Kuroko spoke while shy was being hug by ogiwara.

"Kagami and Murasakibara please listen to Tetsuko and leave" Himuro told both kagami and Murasakibara with a glare they flinched when Himuro, his older brother and teammate/friend call them Kagami and Murasakibara not Taiga or Atashusi like he use to.

"Kise/Midorima/Akashi/Aomine/Momnie/Serin go away now!" Karasuma, Takeo, Ogiwara, and Mayuzima snap at then making them all flinch at there cold voice.

To be continued....

----------
What do you guys think? I hope you like it.
Do you guys whant Tetsuko to have a harm?
Should kuroko meet someone else?

*Pictures use in this book not mine they belong to their proper owners*