Rocks and shit

We aren't the best of people. But that's okay, we never wanted to be. That's why we're cheaters. My best friend and I cheated on everything together, we were like a machine that could only work with the help of the other person. Science, Math, English, we cheated. But that's okay, right? With a test every Friday in Earth science, how were we expected to not cheat? My teacher knew we cheated, he knew how close we were, how we held hands underneath the table. I was his favorite and I say that proudly. He knew I'd go places, he understood. So he allowed us to cheat, gave me the test first period so I could look it over for seventh-period class and see if any questions were too hard. He liked us because even though we were dependent on each other we still were independent kids. He wasn't a hand holder but I'm sure loved seeing us hold hands. I'm positive he ships us, he once said that he'd have to make sure we're in all the same classes for the next year. Surprisingly we managed to get most of the same classes together again. He was crazy probably mentally unstable but Mr. Ben Ben was the highlight of my freshmen year. Not many kids can comprehend his methods of teachings but if you're well-off you can manage. So we did just that we managed. With having such weird and different schedules seeing Ash in the morning was near impossible. Sadly I had been assigned to first period gym every other day. This was killer especially with six people in your gym class. Participation was adamant and if you didn't expect to be yelled at. Even though I'm not too good at most sports I tried. I mean gym's an easy 100, and grades are everything to me. No matter how good my day has been, a low score on a homework/quiz/test wipes a smile off my face. It's in my blood, ingrained in my mind. Get high 90s. Get on principals list. Get in honour classes. Be better. Be the best. It's who I am, I can not not care. It's impossible and I wish I wouldn't care. I like to pretend I don't care but of course that doesn't work. And that's why I'm quickly asking Ashley before I go into my second period English class as she leaves the classroom what the pop quiz is on. We exchange fast words and a quick goodbye as she heads to Spanish, the only small class she has which has like 10 kids. Mine however is large and hilarious. Most my classes are, which I love and love telling Ashley all the amazing stories I get from those classes. Before lunch I get 20 minutes of a free period/study hall. Usually I do all the homework I can or study but lately I just draw. I draw using up all the creativity I've got and I recall the previous events in my morning classes that I should tell trick. Finally Señora Spraker let's us go to lunch but not before the daily argument with the bad kids. Ashley's waiting for me as usual, I smile and tell her everything. Recalling small details she doesn't need but I feel like they add to the authenticity. Eventually, it's time to learn about rocks, my favorite:). Like any other science class to me, it's pay attention, copy notes, learn it, absorb it. Try hard,be the best. But I also love trick, I mean how can I not love her, I tell her everything. So I share and cheat with her, allow her to be better too. I give her my everything, even if it doesn't seem that great. I would go on with my school day but that's boring, my relationship with trick however is less so. I can't find it in myself why I trust her so much, I just do. I just need an outlet, someone I can just say things and that person will just listen. I'm sick of telling people stuff and them trying to fix it. No I don't want to be 'fixed' right now, I just want to be heard. Let me speak. I get shushed enough, I'm sick of it. That's why I trust her so much she gets not being heard either and that's why she wouldn't speak my words to anyone else. I think I get it now, she loves me back doesn't she?