Face To Face pt1

I'm about to disappoint a couple of you. I'm horrible. I know😀😀. Also if you don't like violence, I'll try to not make this as violent as I want it to be.😂

Summer

Today is the day. I'm a bit worried, but I'm sure Tomiks will be awesome. The band and Esme walks over to those little bulldogs and Kale. I can't believe she's fighting for them. We face each other. Sophie is facing Tomika, Troy to Zack, Kale to me, Pepper to Esme, Lawrence to Newt, Sawyer and Zach to Freddy. Wait a minute. There's more of you. Tomika says. Oh are you afraid now. Sophie says. Are you sure you wanna do this or do you wanna go home now with your pride being the only thing broken. No, we're gonna beat you anyway. I say. Like you'd actually hit anyone blondie, you do realize we mean actually fighting right. That Pepper says. I do, and in ready. Tomika steps up to Sophie. I can see her eyes becoming big from not realizing how big Sophie is. (Bre is like 4'4, or that's what Google said, and Lilimar is 5'3. I didn't know Bre was that short). Sophie pushed her. Come on chica, we're supposed to be fighting aren't we. Hey don't do that. I say speaking up running over to Sophie, but Pepper kicked me in the legs before I could. This is a fight blondie, that's what you're supposed to do. That's it. Zack says. He runs toward Pepper, but Troy steps in his way. Zack stops his eyes were just like Tomika's(Lance is 5'4, Coy is 6'0), Troy was taller than him. He punched him on the stomach. Zack hit the ground like me and Tomika. Lawrence, Esme and Freddy ran forward. Newt basically blew Lawrence over, Esme was on the ground from a kick to the rib by Kale, and poor Freddy never stood a chance, Zach and Sawyer flipped him onto the ground. Tomika got up as well as the rest of us. Freddy tried to fight, but they boy punched him in the stomach,then a one two punch to the face. Freddy hit the ground. I punched Pepper with all my might, she stepped back from the hit. I laughed at her, but I was soon shut up by a slap, then a kick to the chest. I also went back to the ground. That was nothing Sophie. Tomika said kicking her in the legs trying to make her fall. Sophie smirked. Nice try though, she punched her in the face then turned her around and threw her to the ground. We were losing and losing bad.