Disney Channel

Sorry this isn't a chapter, put I'll prob put the last one up today. But I gotta talk about this sorry ass excuse for a channel. Sorry for me putting but at the beginning of a sentence but I'm that pissed. So as you may know Disney cancelled GMW, while I'll admit I stopped watching the show after that Maya turning into Riley bullshit as well as pucas becoming a thing. GMW was one of Disney's top shows(they have KC Undercover, but they gone have to hurry up with them damn episodes), but not only did Disney end it, it left us with that crusty ass incest ship, I mean all the so called "hints" pointed to Lucaya, that I can semi blame on MJ because he had always planned for Lucaya, he was supposedly going to make season 4 Lucaya's season, as well as a kinda different storyline, he hadn't planned for ski lodge to go that way. Uriah Shelton(Josh's pedophile ass) had gotten into an accident so MJ had to write him out of the plot, because he was suppose to cause Lucaya to happen. The other part is all Disney's fault, I mean come on, we couldn't at least get half of our Lucaya season. Although we have a lot of hope for he show(I'm talking all ships and shippers). Hulu and Netflix are looking to pick it up, and if either of them do, and it's very likely one will, the show will probably skip a couple years, have more mature topics and episodes, have more than 4 seasons(we're talking 6+ seasons here), and we'll probably have Lucaya, because Hulu and Netflix actual listen to their fans unlike that weak ass disney and they're both fast as hell once again unlike that pussy ass disney. Now although I wouldn't care which network picked it up, I'll be happy as hell if either pick it up, can we imagine the magic that would be if Hulu, Netflix, the cast of GMW, and MJ continued the series, not to mention like someone who tells the writers what the fans want and work that into there script, like that would be Heaven.

Sorry the rant was long and sorry about language, but I'm fucking pissed(I may delete this). Also should I write GMW stories, like one in character and one in real life. I may end up writing 4, because they're obviously gonna be Lucaya, but I also wanna make one with Smarkle as the focus point, but I also like Riarkle, same goes in real life I like Corey and Ceci together(I don't know why, but they're so cute) as well as Cowan(who couldn't ship them), but of course I ship Peybrina. So comment if you agree and if you'd like to see those stories. I'm also making another rant because Gamer's Guide didn't get renewed so look out for that one as well. Once again sorry for it being long, but yeah.

xoxo

P.S. Go watch smurfvlogs on YouTube of you don't already

Peace Munchkins