Baby Planning

This is the final chapter, this won't have any drama or anything like that. They have worked everything out with the bulldogs and they will be at the baby shower. I will have another part with just pictures of the nursery and the house. Here's the chapter hope ya like it.

Esme

We decided that Tomika and Freddy won't know the gender or how many she's having. Turns out she's having twins, one boy one girl. We're going shopping for gender reveal stuff. One of her gifts is going to have the genders. We're gonna put a blue onesie at the top and a pink onesie at the bottom. The theme is gonna be purple since purple is her favorite color. Zack and Lawrence are shopping for baby necessities. We get to my house. Summer and I dump everything on the couch and floor. Someone knocks on the door. I open it it's Kale. Hey guys I have the games she hands me a file folder. Thanks Kale. She takes a seat. Wow so you guys went all out. Yep. Summer and I say. Pepper is making sure catering is available, Sophie is checking venues, Newt is handling finance's, Zach is handling dates and times, and Troy and Sawyer are handling invites. She says. Great everything is coming along. Are Pepper and Sophie gonna come by so we can go decorate their home. Summer asks. Yes right after they finish their jobs. Great this is coming along.
Time skip

It's been a week everything is set. Tomika's shower is in a week. Sophie, Pepper, Kale, Summer, and I are going to decorate the house. The boys are helping build and setting up the necessities. Tomika's house, gender reveal and baby shower is gonna be amazing.