part 5

Germany grew very worried, as well as all the other countries. The magic trio were inside you room, working on their magic. Though it wouldn’t be complete until they had very valuable information. 

In the large private waiting room, Finland blinked as he shut off his phone, rubbing at his ear slightly. America looked over, nervously eating a burger, growing confused. “Dude, whats up?”

“My daughter…she’s coming over.”

At that moment, everyone in the room froze. They haven’t seen nor heard from her in years. Years as in since WW2! 

America swallowed his burger, rubbing at his neck, “When will she arrive?” 

“She didn’t say…though knowing her, she’s probably on her jet no—.”

At that moment, the door slammed open, revealing a mid sized girl. She had a mixture of deep brown and light brown hair, green - furious and confused, and an army suit, for the Bulgarian army. Italy flinched, then looked up from his hands. He gasped and ran over, pulling her into a hug. She grunted, “Ciao Italia.” “Ciao Mi Bella!” Italy pulled away and bounded on his heels. 

Denmark chuckled nervously, “Heyyyy Sis…”

“Don’t you hey sis me, one of my best friends has been in the hospital for a week and I’m just now hearing about it!” she growled, pointing a finger at him. Germany came up behind her, placing his hand on her shoulder, “Bulgaria. Calm down.” She huffed, “Where is Uncle.” 

At that moment everyone looked to America. She rose a brow and glared over at America, “What did you do now.” 

America gulped and rubbed his neck, “He’s…uh…in the room with Romania and Iggster…”

“Why.”

“Um…” he stuttered. 

“They are making (your name) a country.” Germany interrupted.

~~~

England grunted, closing his book. “We are nearly done. All we need is a country flower from a country that doesn’t have a personification and we’re good.”

Norway hummed, “There is a country that we all miss. The country hasn’t had a personification in nearly a decade.” England blinked, “You mean…”

Norway nodded, “I do.”

Romania looked down at your sleeping face. He sighed, “Lets do it.”

~~~

Bulgaria rubbed her forehead, “Making a human into a country hasn’t been done in over a hundred years Alfred.” America sighed, “It’s the only thing that we can do for her.” “One thing you could do was call me up SOONER and have me done something! You know what i am capable of!” America flinched, “I know! Though we didn’t think that you’d care!” Bulgaria growled, “She’s one of my greatest friends Alfred! Not only that I DO care for one of my former people! You know she was born in Bulgaria, we both we’re there for her birth!”

America sighed, remembering the day all to well. Bulgaria sighed, standing. “Im going to join in on the fun in her room.” she looked to Germany. 

Germany furrowed his brows, as well as Denmark. “Sis, you can’t do magic, you know that.” “That was a long time ago Den. I was different then, I’m a new being now.”

She didn’t let Denmark answer as she walked out, going down the hall.

Finland looked to Sweden worriedly, Sweden gripping his hand in comfort. Denmark sighed, “She’s going to hurt herself…”

~~~

Bulgaria knocked and opened the door, gaining the attention of the three blondes. All three blinked, almost dropping their books. 

“Bulgaria?!” England asked, rubbing at his eyes slightly. She nodded and closed there door behind her. “How’s the process doing.”

Norway cleared his throat, “We’re almost done. We have healed all her wounds, made her immortal and mixed spells to let her keep her memory.” Romania bit back a snarl as he glanced away from Bulgaria, “The only thing that we need to do is give her her own country. Though we can’t due to all of us being to tired to any more magic.” She nodded, coming up to your side. She sighed softly and brushed a piece of your (color) hair from your eyes. “I can help.”

“How?! Remember the last time you tried doing something major?!” England exaggerated. She huffed, “And i regret almost blowing up the entire part of Europe! But get this! That was when i was younger! still learning! You haven’t seen me since the war. trust me, i’ve changed.” 

England thought for a moment then nodded, “Well…alright.”

Bulgaria pulled off her uniform jacket and placed it on the chair. “which country is she going to be?”

Romania let out a small sigh, “She’s going to be…"

~~~

Hey there! I hope you enjoyed reading and sorry to keep you all waiting :3

So this is how the rest of this story is going to go.  Chapter 6 England's part Germany's part Russia's part Romania's part Norway's part America's part and possibly a short mini series after.

Notice: bulagrai is my oc, not the hetalia chracter.