The Worst Years Of My Life

Larissa Pov

Before Tobias name was called he said to me "Be Brave Iz" he would always say that to me just before something bad happened.

Tobias chose Dauntless. I guess he chose for both of us. I want to cry right now, and I can tell he knows that I want to cry. But he's made his decision- the decision I told him to make.

However, Tobias leaving isn't good for me. I can tell that Marcus will start beating me when we get home and it will probably be my worst beating ever. Oh well, in two years time I leave and escape this hell hole that I don't fit in at.

When we arrived home, Marcus slammed me to the ground and started punching and slapping me. Then he removed my top and started hitting me with his belt. Normally he stops here but today he decided to cut me, burn me and then he started to rape me when everything went black.

When I finally awoke, Marcus started beating me again. I tried to turn away but this just meant he hit my face. Then he stick a knife in my leg. I can't walk so that means I won't be able to get to school and everyone will start saying that Marcus beats us, I mean erudite are already saying that.

Time Skip

It was a new school year when I had recovered enough to attend school. At school in our last years we don't sit in factions. My new seat was Will, Christina, me and Uriah. 

Time Skip

When I got back from school on my last day before the aptitude test, Marcus started beating me again because he knew I would be leaving tomorrow. He did the same thing to me that he did this time two years ago when Tobias left.