NEW NOVEL TEASER

There's a familiar cackling sound coming from inside Skye Black's room. A bright light coming out from the small crack under the door.

Pressing an ear to the door, a swooshing sound can be heard. A gust of wind passing through the hinges.

Later on, a bubbling noise arises. Splashing against the walls. The smell of fresh water can be breathe in.

What is happening? What is Skye Black doing? Or yet, who really is Skye Black?

Welcome to Skye Black's world.

~

Hello! I'm Calista. My pen name is C.J. Avila but I'm writing on Wattpad as @lieutenantwriter

I'm more of a short story type of writer and I focus on macabre. Yeah, just like Edgar Allan Poe.

This is not the first time I've written a novel but it's a first to write a fantasy one. And it is a big challenge for me.

If you can give me any advice about fantasy writing, feel free to send me a message. I'll reply because I don't have that much followers. And I am not forcing you to. I just want you to enjoy this book. But I can't stop you if you want to.

I'm approachable so message me if you want. :)

Thank you!

-calista

P.S. This is only a teaser. I'm sorry. I'm going to post a prologue soon but a chapter one might take a little longer. I'm still anxious about it. :)

P.P.S. What do you think about the cover above?

~

-LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE-