A little fun

Peridot pov
I finally found it. Man it took me forever to find this school. I then got off the motorcycle and started to look around. Ok so who was the person I was assigned to again. Um I think her name was Lapis Lazuli. Did he even tell me what she looks like. If he did then I don't remember. Great so I have no idea what she looks like. I then gave out a little sigh.

And then I noticed a short well not that short girl coming towards me. She has long messy hair that was dyed a really light purple. She was also kinda cubby but not fat. Why is coming towards me in the first place. I don't really feel like socializing with anyone. Next thing I new she was standing in front of me.

Amethyst- hey there!

Maybe if I just ignore her she will leave.

Amethyst- hey! Hellooo!

Nope didn't work.

Peridot- what?

Amethyst- woah for the new kid you sure do give some sass heheh.

Peridot- um ok.

Amethyst- oh and I wanted to tell you that you have a cool motorcycle.

She then points at the direction where I park my motorcycle.

Amethyst- sooo.

Peridot- so what?

Amethyst- you gonna tell me your name or what.

Peridot- no I'm good

Amethyst- why not?

Man this girl is getting on my nerves. Can I just kill her. I won't get in trouble for it will I? Actually I probably will saint might put me in a torture camber or something like that or worse who knows. Actually I think I won't do that also there is a chance she will go into the under world with me for centuries. And I don't think I can handle that.

Peridot- because I just don't want too.

Amethyst- aw come on man.

Peridot- no

I then noticed two other people coming this way. They were both short. Well one of them was a little taller than the other one. The taller on had curly brown hair he was wearing a t-shirt with a stare on it and some jeans with flip flops. The other one had dark reddish hair. He was wearing a red t-shirt with some black jeans and black and red shoes. I can already tell this guy likes red.

Steven- hi there.

Ruby- hi

I guess I got saved.

Amethyst- oh hey there Steven and ruby.

Steven- hi amethyst.

So that's there names.

Ruby- man how did you even get one of those it looks so cool.

Peridot- um...

Ok I have to come up with something. I can't just say oh I just made it appear with magic.