Party

Lapis pov

After saying by to peridot I started to walk to home. While I was walking all I could think about was peridot. He just so... cute. Agh!! Man Lapis you just met this guy today and your already falling for him. Then before I knew it I was already at my house. Well that was quicker than I thought. When I walked inside I saw my dad sitting in the kitchen while reading his newspaper. I put my things down and went to the kitchen to grab an apple.

Ldad- hello sweetie how school?" He said still not looking up his newspaper.

Lapis- it was fine

Ldad- anything new happened at school

Lapis- well actually yes we had a new student.

Ldad- is it a boy or girl." He ask as he put his newspaper down.

Lapis- a-a boy

Ldad- hmm what's his name?

I was about to answer him until he asked another question.

Ldad- did he try to do anything to you, is he nice or mean, what's he like, is h-

I then cut him off before he continues

Lapis- dad!

Ldad- what?" He then tilted his head like he had no idea what was going on.

Lapis- really ugh never" I then started to walk up to my room but before I enter my I said on more thing to him" oh and his name is Peridot"

Ldad- hmm Peridot interesting oh wait lapis I have more questions about him!" He said as he started to walk up the stairs.

Lapis- night dad!" I then started to close the door slowly.

Ldad- lapis! Lapis wait! You better not like him! Lapis!!

I then close the door. After that I slid down on my door until I hit the floor. Man he always does this whenever I mention a guy he just starts to ask questions like crazy. Heh I guess that shows how he cares since I'm the only thing I have left. I guess I have over protective father I probably won't have a boyfriend until my twenties. I then got up and started to do my homework. When I was done I then got ready for bed and went to sleep.

Beep beep beep!

Lapis- ugh dam alarm well I guess I should get ready for school.

I then got out of bed and picked out my outfit for today. It was a black tank top with my red flannel over it , my black denim shorts and my blue converse. I grab my things and started to head down stairs. When I went down I saw my dad drinking a cup of coffee with breakfast.

Ldad- good morning lapis your breakfast is right on the counter.

Lapis- ok thanks dad.

When I was done with my breakfast I started to head out. I said my goodbyes to my dad and started to walk to school. I didn't get a chance to walk with my friends since they had go earlier. So I was alone while I was walking. I didn't mind it. It's kinda peaceful. But then I heard an engine I looked to my left and it was Peridot? He has a motorcycle.

Peridot- hey lapis need a lift.

Lapis- sure.

I then got on and wrapped my hand around his waist.