Chapter 1 - First Day

I am Mirabella Bell J. Goroztiza. They call me Bell and this is my  first day here at Haverzar High School. I still can not believe that I will study in this wonderful school. The garden is very big and the flowers are so colorful and so lively that I think no one touched those before. The students wear dresses and coats. I'm so shocked of what I see in this school. I saw a girl and I think my age is the same as hers so I talked to her.
"Hi it is my first day here, I am Bell, what is your name?" I said.
She just glared at me like I did something wrong.
The school bell rang and I am still at the entrance which is the gate of the school. I ran and I don't know where to go. I saw 3 or 4 girls running to so I followed them. We went to Amadome, the area of the school where there is stage, performance floor, and so much more. The national anthem starts to play. I don't know where to line up and I asked the tall boy nearest to me.
"Hi, it's my first day here and I don't know where to go?" I asked.
"Just go there", the tall boy answered.
"Infront of many people? But I am not the leader of the assembly"
He didn't answered. I just followed what he said and the teacher caught me walking while the national anthem is playing.
"Pssssstttt, can't you hear it? The national anthem is playing already. Stop running" she scolded.
I stared at her because of embarrassment. Students are looking at me.
"I'm so sorry it is my first day I don't know where to go. I asked the tall boy at the back and he told me to go here infront", I told her the truth.
"What is your section?" she asked me.
"Diamond"
"Oh you should line there at the back beside the tall boy. He is your classmate"
"Thank you"
I feel relieved when our conversation ended, I waited for the national anthem to stop and walk to fall in in line.
"You're so bad. Why did you tell me that?" I glared at him.
I stared at him because I need his answer but I didn't get any. 

The assembly ended and we need to go to our respective room.

I entered room 102. It is our classroom and our advisor told us to sit down. I spotted a blank sit. I sit down and my classmate talked to me. "Hi, how's your day? I am Trina and you are...", she want me to tell my name.
"Bell. My day is fine, I think" I said.
"Fine? Just fine? Not good? Oh by the way, the coolest guy in our school is our classmate. He is my ultimate crush. His name is Francis. I really like him, he's not just cute, he is also awesome. Every girl needs her.", she said, pointing to the tall boy I saw in the assembly a while ago.
"That boy? He is bad. He lied to me. He humiliated me a while ago. The teacher sccc..." She covered my mouth.
"Shhh. I get it so he is the one who made your day not that good. Don't worry I am here for you."she told me.
"You know what, you changed my fine day to a better day."
"Really?" She giggled.

The teacher entered the room and we had our first class. It is science. I can not believe in what I saw. Most of the time, Francis is the one who answers the questions. He is smart. I thought he is just cute and cool but I am wrong."

It was already our lunch time and I ate with my new friend who is Trina. She is so kind and happy to be with. She tells me everything she know in our school and she know about Francis. She doesn't care if anyone heard her.

I noticed the girl staring at us as if she heard what Trina said. I didn't care because all I care is her beauty.
"Look at her she is so pretty. Who is she?", I asked.
"That? Yeah she is Riana. Her dad is the owner of the school. Yeah she looks pretty outside but ugly in inside." She said.
That confused me so I asked her, "What do you mean?"
"She wants that everything she want will be granted or else she will kick you out of this school"
That scares me so I told her Trina to transfer to another place.

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrr" The bell rang two times, meaning that the lunch time had already ended.

When we were back to our room, Francis gave me chocolates. My classmates screams.
"And this is for what?" I said.
"I'm sorry a while ago. Can we be friends?", he said.
OMG. He is so cute.
"Friends? Sorry but I don't need you to be my friend. I want that my friend is humble. I don't like people who make fun of other people", I said that to embarassed him even though I feel sorry for him. I think I said that just to hide my blush because he is so hot.
"Boooo!" "Oucchhh" "Hey Francis does it hurt?" Students shouted.
Francis left the room.
"Why did you tell him that? My gosh you're so brave", Trina said.
"I don't know. I feel sorry for him but I nedd to do that because she humiliated me a while ago." I said.

We both laughed.

I saw Francis and Riana talking but they didn't saw me.

I went home and my mom asked me how's my day and I said it was fine.
I wonder how is Francis feels. Mayber Francis and Riana are bestfriends. Maybe Riana will remove me in Zavara University. My gosh. I don't want to think. I am just imagining.

I went upstairs and lay down to my bed to sleep and to stop thinking what bad things may happen.

Tomorrow is another day to say sorry to Francis.