Chapter 2 - Bad feelings

I really hate waking up early in the morning. It is not easy. I am not like others who wake up happily like it's their best day ever. When I woke up, my eyes were closed. I ate my breakfast and took a bath while my eyes are closed. Before riding on the bus, I am washing my face so that I will not be sleepy and so that my face will be look fresh. I don't want them to see me ugly... Duh... I love myself XD!!!

I rode on the bus and there is only one blank sit. I can't believe that I am the only one they're waiting for. I we were late, that is all because of me. But not just that, I also can't believe that I am sitting beside Francis. My gosh, I want to sit beside Trina and not with him. He is reading a book and it looks so interesting that I can't stop peeking. I think he noticed that. I felt embarassed again for the second time. I wanted to bring out my phone but I'm shy because my phone is the old model of Samsung and their phone are iPhone 8. This school is really for rich teens. I don't call it rich kids because we're teen-agers.

Our school is like million miles away, I think. So, I slept first. I dreamt about Francis and I holding our hand and I am hugging him, he leaned on my shoulder then I kissed her forehead then she cupped my face and kiss me and I kissed back. Ooopppsssss, I woke up. I'm so shocked of what I dreamt. No, no, no, no, no.... I don't like him and I will never like him. When I woke up, I am leaning on his shoulder then I shouted No! My classmates all looked at me, even Trina and Francis. Ok, so ... This is the third time.

"Are you ok?"Francis asked in a deep voice.
"Uhmm yeah, sorry for th th th the..." I don't know what to say. I'm shakig and so nervous. I cant explain it.
"For leaning on my shoulder or for shouting No so loud?" He smiled.
"Both"
We both laughed. I like it. I love the feeling.

We were in school already and I tell Trina everything...
"You are starting!", she said blushing.
I think first because I don't understand what she was saying. It's driving me crazy. I think deeply, so deep that I can reach the deepest part of what I am thinking. I love making new words, paragraphs and phrases by the way, haha. Wait, I remembered her phrase, still can't make up a sentence.
"Starting what?", I asked.
She grinned at me then make an evil smile. Then answered.
"Duhhh... You are starting to like him"
"No, no, no, no, no... Never" I said weirdly.

The school bell rang again. I really hate it. Every moment were stopped just because of that stupid bell... Argggh. I don't have a choice but follow the rules. Rule, rules and rules. Haiissttt......

We head back to our school and our teacher arranged our sits. Trina is at the back, I am at the center and no one is sitting beside me. Our teacher counted us and we are only 34 but we're 35. Suddenly, one boy with a jacket entered the class.
"Francis, take off your hood. You're late again!" Our teacher told him.
"Sorry sir", Francis apologized like he was a child scolded by his mother.
I laughed a bit.
"Sit beside Bell"
Whu,whu,whu,what??? Sit beside me.. But why? It was his fault. He doesn't need to be late everytime. Argggh . I hate him ... Wait, why am I mad? This was normal right? Omg , maybe I am starting to like him. No! I aammm nooot. I kept thinking until our teacher called me. He wanted my answer. I didn't no that while I was daydreaming, he already called me. I knew the answer of the problem and when I will say it , he called another person. Argghh. It was Francis fault again. Now, I know that I don't like him ...

I looked at him and he just shrugged at me ... He is really trying to piss me off ... I HATE HIM!

It's our dismissal and I talked to Trina.
"You know what that guy tries to piss me off", I said.
"Who? Francis"
"Yes, because of him, being late, he is sitting beside me... I got mad that is why I think about him and then Sir called me without me even knowing it. I am daydreaming because of him", I am really mad that those words came out loud from my mouth.
"Duhh, You don't think about him unless he is not big deal for you... Wait, is it big deal?" She asked.
I paused for 10 seconds and think. I don't know the answer but I told her NO.

I went home and I stalked Francis on Facestagram. He is indeed hot. Omg , he sent a friend request to me. Ok, so what's the big deal? N.O.N.E .... So I accepted his friend request. Wait . Does that made me feel better. I think it's normal... Haissst, I stopped thinking and ate my dinner with mom.
"How's your second day?" She asked me while her mouth is full.
"You didn't asked me yesterday" I joked
"Ok , so how's your first day?"
"Yesterday, it was fine, today it is bad"
"Bad? Why?"
"I don't know mom, maybe I'm just really tired and not in the mood to talk." I said lazily
"Ohh, then get ready to sleep", we'll wake up early tomorrow, it's your big day in school"
I don't know what she's talking about but I went straight to my bed and sleep without thinking what will happen the next day.