Chapter 3 - Big Day

My alarm didn't wake me up, my mom did. I wonder why... I remembered what she told me yesterday. Today is a big day. I rushed to our kitchen to see what is our viand. It's an omelet, my favorite food. I hurried my breakfast because I don't want them to wait for me again. I rode on the bus. I'm so happy and flattered that Trina reserved a sit for me.
"My mom said this is a big day. She have my schedule that is why I don't know what will happen today" I smiled at her and shrugged.
"It's time to pick a room, you know, for dorm." I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. I want her to be my roommate. I feel so excited and a bit nervous.
"Who will pick our room? Us or the teachers. Pls tell me that we are the one who will pick... Pretty please hahaha" I laughed. "Because, you know what, I want you to be my roommate. I treat you as my bff."I continued.
"I'm so sorry to say but the teachers will pick our room. I want my bff to be my roommate too" she showed me her 'it will be fine' look.
While we are talking, I can see Francis looking at me. He's actually glancing. I think he is sad.

*Rrrrrsshhh* the bus stopped at our school.

While I entered the gate, I'm so nervous. I don't want to know who will be my roommate unless it is Trina.

"Goodmorning everyone! This is the day where we will choose a room for you. You will met new friend. The good news is you will sleep with him or her, bond with him or her and eat with him or her. You can do anything you want with your new friend. What if you're bestfriend is your roommate? It will be exciting right? " The principal happily told us. Our principal looks utterly awesome. She looks like a twenty four year old girl but no, she is thirty four.
I really hope that my bestfriend will be my roommate.
"Ok, so line up so that we can start pairing you with other person."
We lined up. Line for girls and for boys. The teachers put blindfolds to us so that we will be surprised. While our eyes were closed, the teacher gave us our room key.
"Now you have your room key. Open your blindfolds ladies and gentlemen. As you can see, there's a number written in your key. That will be you're room number. After the class you will go to you're room. Is that clear?", our principal asked.
Everyone claps and said "Clear!"
I looked at my key and it is 203. I ran to Trina and asked "So... What's your room number"
"Let us say it together."
"Ok... 3,2,1"
"203" I said
"174" she said
"Ohh no. Who's my roommate?" I told her with a disappointed voice.
"I don't know. It's ok, we can be together at lunch time right? Or every saturday." She wants me to be happy.
"Yeah. Don't forget me ok?"
"Hahaha of course... I love yah friend"
"I love yah more"

We proceed to our second class. We skipped our first class due to the ceremony a while ago.

"Hi, so are you excited later?" My favorite teacher asked, Ms. Elsa.
"Yes ma'am, I'm so excited. I can't wait" my other classmate said.
"I want to know who's my roommate" also another one.
"I hope it's Francis" and the other one said. I can't believe she has a courage to said that publicly. All of us laughed and most of my classmate tease her and Francis even Trina but Francis ignored.
"How about you Francis?" Our teacher comes closely to him.
"I don't think so Ma'am", he said shyly.
"Ohhh, ok how about you Bell?" She comes towards me and I'm so speechless.
"She's very nervous ma'am, beacuse, I, her bestfriend is not her roommate" Trina said it. I'm so hapoy she's my bestfriend. She is the type of a bestfriend I want. Naughty, noisy, lively, cute, playful and so much more.
"Is that true Bell? You're so lucky that she's your bestfriend.Hahaha", Ms. Elsa said.
"Yeah Ma'am that's so true.", I can't believe I just talked. I laughed a bit that anyone can't hear it.

I spend my day with Teina until it's dismissal.

I walked to the corridors passing so many rooms. I can see others so happy that they met new friends. Some are still shy. I don't know what will I feel. I saw Francis. I am behind him. We're both going upstairs. Oh no, maybe he's my roommate. We're already infront of room 203 and he is looking at me. I looked at him also. I want him to open the door but I think he wants me to open the door also. We both get our key and bumped each other because we both moved our head in same direction to open the door. We both laughed.
"Open the door", we said together while giggling.
"Ok, so I will open the door" Francis said.

Hi guys. This chapter is not yet done. I'm still working on it. Don't forget to give a thumbs up!!! 3 likes = update ... Share this to other readers to have a 3 likes and to continue reading it.