1 ~ Fresh Starts

"Have a good day, (Name)." Jin Kirigiri nodded to the girl in front of him, and she sighed.

"Yeah, ok Principal Kirigiri." (Name) waved the principal off, turning on her heels and walking out the office. She stuffed her hands in the pockets of her black hoodie, her combat boots making a light thud noise as she walked down the hallway. Her eyes tiredly scanned the wonderfully decorated hall as she looked for 77-B. Eventually, she spotted the gray plaque with '77-B' written in black letters.

"This is the one." She mumbled to herself, carefully opening the wooden door to said classroom. She was met with a orange-haired woman at the front, and she noticed all the seats were filled with students. Well, all of them except a desk next to a fluffy, white haired boy with about 50 cans of Dr. Hopper. The whole class drew their attention over to the (hair color).

"Ah, you must be the new girl Principal Kirigiri spoke of!" The teacher chimed happily, and (Name) nodded softly. "Well don't be shy, come in and introduce yourself. My name is Ms. Yukizome. I was the former Ultimate Housekeeper." Ms. Yukizome announced.

(Name) slowly walked into the classroom, and there were whispered spread through the room.

"Damn is she hot." A short, plump man with a hat whistled.

"She's probably got one of those boring talents.." A tiny girl with two blond pigtails groaned.

"Hi, I'm (Name). I'm the Ultimate Assassin. It's nice to meet you." (Name) introduced, bowing slightly.

"It's nice to meet you, (Name). Go take a seat next to Nagito. Nagito, raised your hand." Ms. Yukizome smiled, and the fluffy white haired boy from earlier raised his hand. (Name) nodded and made her way to her seat, taking a seat at her desk on the left of Nagito.

A tap on her desk made her look to her right, and she was met with the white haired boy holding a hand out to her while smiling. "Nagito Komaeda. I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student. Nice to meet you."

(Name) blinked, before smiling softly and taking his hand, shaking it. "(Name). But you already knew that." She joked.

"I don't mind learning a pretty girl's name more then one." He teased, and (Name) had to fight down a laugh and a blush. They let go of their hands and turned to the front, where everyone was paying attention to class.

Maybe dad was wrong. Maybe I can get a fresh start here.