3 ~ Silence

"I'm not letting you go to Hope's Peak, (Name)."

"I don't get it, why?!"

"Bad things are supposed to be happening there, and I don't want you part of that!"

"I can take care of myself! I'm the Ultimate-fucking-Assassin dad!"

"Watch your mouth!"

"I hate you! Mom would've let me-"

The repetitive calling of her name snapped her out of her zoned out state, and she looked up from her chair to see Ibuki and Mahiru standing there.

"Hey hey, since it's Friday, Ibuki and all the girls are having a sleepover at Ibuki's house! Do you wanna come?" Ibuki grinned.

"It'll be fun, I promise." Mahiru reassured.

"Are.. Are you sure you want me to come?" (Name) raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you scared of my talent?"

"Trust us, Fuyuhiko is the Ultimate Yakuza and has a temper. You're a lot more level headed unlike him, so we're more scared of him, but he's still our friend. We trust you as much as we trust him." Mahiru smiled, and (Name) blinked in shock.

"Sooo? What'll it be?" Ibuki tilted her head.

(Name) sighed, then smiled. "Sounds good."

--------

"Alright, everyone's here!" Ibuki smiled as all the girls in the 77th class was sitting on the floor in Ibuki's living room. Apparently her parents were in America for work, so they had her 3 story house to theirselves.

"So, what is there to talk about?" Sonia questioned.

"Has anyone heard from Hinata..? He won't answer any of my calls.." Chiaki sighed sadly.

"You mean your boyfriend from the reserve course?" (Name) chuckled.

"H-He's not my boyfriend! We just play games a lot!" The gamer huffed.

"Sure, keep telling yourself. But, no, I haven't heard from him. Sorry."

"We could always play truth or dare." Akane suggested.

"Sounds good. (Name), truth or dare?" Chiaki started, and (Name) suddenly got flustered.

"W-Wait, why am I first?!" She groaned. "Uh, ok, truth I guess..."

"Got it. Outta all the boys in our class, who's the most attractive to you?" Chiaki tilted her head.

"O-Oh, t-that's a good question.." Mikan smiled softly.

"Be quiet, pigbarf!" Hiyoko scowled.

"I-I'm sorry!"

(Name) ignored them and looked up in thought. "Well, lets see.. That'd have to be either.. Nagito or Fuyuhiko, I guess.."

Peko tensed up. "You think the young master is attractive?"

"A-Ah, I didn't mean it as in I'd date him! Besides, I know you like him, so I wouldn't do that!" (Name) explained.

"I-I do not like the young master!" Peko protested, blushing.

"Oh please." Hiyoko scoffed. "It's so obvious."

"Yeah, it really is." Sonia chuckled.