7 ~ Picking Sides

When (Name) awoke, she was sitting on a floor with her head against someone's shoulder. As she blinked her eyes slowly, she got off the person she was leaning against.

"Mikan said you don't have the flu." Nagito's voice called to her, making her look up at the taller male who she had been sleeping against.

"That's good." (Name) yawned, rubbing her eyes. When she looked down at the floor, she noticed a type of soup sitting on the ground. "What's this?"

"It's what I made for lunch today!" Teruteru chimed happily, and (Name)'s stomach growled.

"Awesome. I'm eating now." And with that, she went to shovel food into her mouth. However, as soon as it hit her tongue, she quickly got up and spit it out into the trash can. The taste of the drug was familiar to her, and she was not going through that again. "I uh.. I think I'll pass.. I'm gonna go buy lunch.." (Name) mumbled, earning a goodbye from a few classmates as she walked to the cafeteria. "Jeez, who put aphrodisiacs in the fucking soup?"

(Name) sighed in irritation, walking to the cafeteria. She quickly bought what she wanted, and as she turned to leave the cafeteria, a finger tapped her shoulder. The assassin blinked and turned around, her eyes widening at who it was.

"Uh, hello?!" Junko scoffed, although she was whispering so no one around them could hear.

(Name) tensed, angrily mumbling. "Go away."

"We need you to come with us at about midnight tonight. Meet up at the school." Mukuro ordered.

"No, no way. I'm done with that." (Name) shook her head, going to walk away.

"Fine. I'll just have Mukuro kill your little hope boyfriend first." Junko threatened, and (Name) widened her eyes once more. She quickly turned back around.

"You fucking stay away from him, do you understand me? I will snap your neck so quick." (Name) growled harshly, and Junko giggled in response.

"Well, don't be late!" She waved, and her and Mukuro walked away. (Name) bit her lip.

"Damn it."

She walked back to class, fuming with frustration. She couldn't believe she just let them play her like that. But, why did she get so defensive when Junko threatened to kill Komaeda? The two were just friends. (Name) couldn't figure out why it bothered her so much.

Her answer was given to her when she walked into the class.

Everyone in their class was horny and flirting with someone, and Komaeda happened to be sitting with one leg propped up, his tie loosened, and his buttons undone.

"Hope feels awesome.." He panted, the soup obviously affecting him.

"E-Eh..?! Who let them eat the soup with that shit in it?!" (Name) screeched, but was blushing slightly.

"I did!" Hiyoko cheered.

"Are you fucking retarded?!" (Name) hissed, setting her food down on her desk before walking over to Komaeda. "Ok, lets get you to the nurse."

"Ah, (Name).. My ray of hope.." He grinned up at her as she pulled him to his feet.

"Yes, it's me. Lets go." She grabbed his wrist and walked out the classroom.

"Ahh, where are we going gorgeous?" He hummed, and she tried her hardest to not flinch.

"Nurse's office." She stared monotonely.

"Are we gonna do all kinds of things there?" He purred, grinning.

"Yes. Such as sleeping. And drinking water." She deadpanned, giving him a look as he giggled behind her.

"You're really attractive, you know."

"And you're really horny. Just, shut up until we get there."

"Yes ma'm."

When they got there, it was easy to make the hormonal teen lay down. He ended up falling asleep, and she left the nurses office to avoid any other hormonal classmates. It was sunset, so they were free to go home by now.

As she went to exit the school, she noticed the two sisters were waiting by the gate. She bit her lip and continued walking, looking down a bit.

She heard Junko cackle as she walked by. "Remember, (Name). Tonight, you're picking sides."

------

Jesus I'm sorry this chapter took so long to come out smfh I've had no inspiration lately.

Also I just finished Boku No Hero Academia and I'm going to write a Shouto x Reader but uh,, idk if I should go with the Assassination Classroom fanfic first or the BNHA one.

y'know what I'll explain more on my message board smfh-