Chapter Two

The-What would you call them? Adopters? I think. Oh well. I guess I'll have to call them that-walked in, one by one. They didn't look any familiar to me. Except one.

       Wait. The familiar face...Is that... Markiplier?! What is he doing here?  I mean, he is obviously adopting someone, but why? Wouldn't that ruin his YouTube career? And how his videos are made? Would he change the type of videos he makes and turn them into vlogs?

       I just sat there in complete awe. I never, ever, Ever  expected to see Markiplier here in a million years. And Snowy, who was sitting next to me, also sat there with the same expression on her face as I did. She, too, was a fan of Markiplier.

       Then, Ms. Butthead spoke.

       "I guess I will introduce you to the children," she said to the adopters. She walked toward Snowy and I first. I gulped, getting a little nervous. Now I knew why Snowy was afraid. I can't believe I didn't remember this feeling.

       "This is (Y/N) and Snowy. (Y/N) is fifteen and Snowy is nine, but (Y/N) is a little picky, and Snowy cries sometimes," Ms. Butthead said, introducing us while only saying mean things about us. Snowy cries when she is scared, mostly when Ms. Butthead screams at her. Hey, I actually kind of like that name, as it suits her very well. I will continue to call her that from now on.

       She walked to the twins, Jacob and Jackie. They are both eight.

       She then cleared her throat, and began speaking again. "This is Jacob and Jackie, both eight. They do cause some trouble sometimes, but sometimes they behave well."

       Who is she to talk? She yells at everybody and sometimes throw things at us. Is that what you call 'behaving well'?

       She moved on to the last group, which was a group of five. Noah, Trixy, Mikey, Angela , and Emerald. They were fighting all of the time. Like, it was unbelievable. They were always yelling and screaming. So if Ms. Butthead pointed that out, I couldn't blame her.

       "This group is a whole family of siblings. There are five of them. And all of them fight all of the time. It is quite the group of troublemakers. If I were you, I wouldn't adopt them for a penny. This is Noah, who is five, Trixy, who is eight, Mikey, who is ten, Angela, who is seven, and Emerald, who is eleven."

       OK, I know I said that I would agree with her if she pointed out the fact that they fought a lot, but that just went a little too far. I looked over at the group, and they all had a saddened look on their face. Angela was actually crying. Mikey looked like he was going to, but stopped himself. I looked at the ground when Trixy glanced at me.

       "And that seems to be it. Now, go ahead, and adopt! If you want them," Ms. Butthead said very rudely. I am glad that I'm not anyone else.

       Markiplier, or Mark, I should say, since it is more formal, walked over to Jacob and Jackie first. He smiled, and made a baby face at them. They both waved, probably because they knew who he was. They should feel the best if they get adopted by him. He is a nice, caring guy and I would totally do the best I can to get adopted by him.

       If there was even a chance.

       But do I have a chance?

       To my surprise, he didn't adopt them. He didn't even try to talk to them for long.

       He actually walked toward me and Snowy.

       I was actually so scared I whimpered a bit. He tried to comfort me and tell me I don't have to be scared.

       I calmed down a bit, and maybe it was also because of his soothingly deep voice.

       He then said what I thought was part of a dream; "How would you like to be adopted? I think you would be the perfect one to adopt. Both of you, even. You could try and help me with my editing, too. Does that sound good?" I nodded, my eyes wide, still half paralyzed from what I was actually hearing.

       No, it can't be. There is absolutely no way  he was going to adopt me. Snowy, maybe, but me? I don't think so.

       "Well, that is good, because both of you ladies are being adopted. Let's go!"

       I wanted to scream inside, but I couldn't. That would probably ruin everything.

       I am getting adopted by Markiplier. With Snowy.  We we're going to be sisters!!!

A/N
Skip this if you want. But, you know, I would like if someone  listened to me. Alright, so, that took forever to get names. Next time, I should ask you guys, and maybe for other plots, so... do that right now, I guess! Bye!!!!!!!!!!

-Ryooon