Chapter One- 'Bottled' Up

"Ready?"

Five people nodded in response.

"Well, here goes nothing," Amber said as she twirled the bottle that rested on the floor.

The bottle's thick, dark green glass rumbled loudly. It mixed with the booming sound coming from the speakers that stood a meter away from them.

"Remember the basic instructions, no matter what the question or dare is, you need to respond to it, but this time, we play with no exceptions. Is that crystal clear?" The way Amber said the last word sounded very lustful in her captivating and glossy red lips.

"Yeah, yeah," Aaron arrogantly responded. He sat calmly on the red cushion near her, his right foot over his left one and his hands held his last cigarette stick near his sexy double chin.

"I didn't need your opinion," she said and turned her head towards him. Her eyes glaring aggressively.

"Bitch," he teased and rolled his eyes. His right hand moved towards his mouth and clipped the end of the cigarette in his red lips, inhaled an amount of smoke and then sighed with pure ecstasy.

Amber glared again, shook her head and turned her head back to the moving bottle that began to slow down.

"Oh God, who is it now!?" Amber clapped her hands and smiled. She spread her right hand towards a distant table and grabbed a glass of wine and sipped on it.

She gazed at the slowing bottle that made a little curve from someone's white feet and then halted, at last, to the tip of someone's worn out sneakers.

"Garry, at last!" Amber pointed at him and happily screamed in much delight, spilling half of her wine onto the marble floor at the same time. The wet part turned glossier with the splashed red liquid, but instead of wiping it with the carpet, Amber just stared at the mess and turned away.

She bounced her hair up, arched her pouty lips and swayed her body to the music on the loud speakers, waiting for Garry to answer her.

"Well, what is it then? Truth or Dare?" she asked him enthusiastically, her body curved towards his face, taunting him to answer in a very intimate space.

Garry's body tingled with a different warm feeling. He tried to shift his attention to his glass, wanting to escape from the lust that boiled in his skin. He tried to bow down his head, which was awkwardly raised to Amber's popping breasts and glimmering neck, yet he continued to gaze at her, making his eyes watery from the seconds of unblinking stares.

You make me feel so vulnerable from this weakness, he thought.

"I think I will choose dare," Garry responded to her with a smirk, giving her the message that he wanted his pleasure now. He waited for an order that he hoped would be both exciting and fun, and raised both of his eyebrows menacingly at her.

His broad hands clutched each other as if holding an invisible baseball bat and his sneakers tapped rhythmically to the beat of the background music. His looks were ragged from head to toe, and his shirt was in the color of a painted sky, making his pretty face more appealing than ever.

"That is so lame. Just tell the truth, alright!" Aaron teased him, his hand held his filled glass and smiled at Garry. His look is painted with an intimidating face.

"Just shut up, Aaron," Bella, however, sounded from behind, her fragile voice barely escaped from her mouth.

"Okay, I think I know what is just right for you," Amber giggled again, oblivious of Garry's stares while she was talking. She placed her goblet on her right side and averted her eyes to a distant window.