Chapter 04

Chapter Four:

Cyro rolled into the pillow closest to him as the other man got up from the bed. He wasn't sure how long he had been asleep but he was sure it hadn't been more than fifteen minutes. He buried his face deep into the pillow he contemplated what to do next. He tried his hardest to remember his friend's advice on 'the walk' as they called it but his mind was too jumbled to remember anything. All he could think about was this stranger.

He turned his head slightly, peaking at the other man, too lazy to lift his head from the pillow. Cyro watched from the corner of his eye as the man pressed his phone between his shoulder and ear before moving to his closet. He stood there for a moment just staring into the closet before pulling out a pair of track pants, stepping into them before removing his phone from its position.

"Thomas why the fuck are you calling me this late at night?" The man accused whoever must have picked up. Cyro assumed it had to have been the same person who had called not too long ago, while they had been busy. The man moved out of the bedroom, softly shutting the door behind him. Cyro laid there for a long while contemplating if it meant anything and what he should do next before finally deciding leaving would probably make the most sense.

Sitting up, he scooted to the edge of the bed almost wishing he hadn't moved at all. A dull ache in his hips seemingly mocked him as he sunk his toes into the eggshell colored carpet, sighing he shook his head as he began trying to convince himself getting all the way up and walking would not be so bad.

"What a fucking idiot." The man's voice was murmuring as he re-enter the room, probably trying to stay quiet if Cyro was still asleep. Their eyes locked immediately, and just like in the bar, rather awkwardly. Cyro opened his mouth, contemplating what to say, but came up with nothing. They stared at each other until the man arched an eyebrow questioningly causing Cyro to blush for some reason and look up at the ceiling.

"I, uh, I honestly don't know what happens now." Cyro stated as he continued to stare upward his eyes tracking the beautifully textured ceiling. He waited a while for a reply but got nothing but silence, he pulled the covers over himself, suddenly feeling extremely exposed as he looked back at the other man. It suddenly seemed so odd being in the other man presence, he was a stranger, Cyro laughed nervously at the thought of that when it had seemed irrelevant to him not too long ago. "Is your name really Vance?"

"It is." The man replied shrugging, then walked back toward the bed throwing his phone down onto the bedside table next to Cyro. "You wanna take a shower? I don't care if you spend the night, I'll drop you off where ever in the morning, not now. It's too fucking late and I have some shit to do."

"I suppose." Cyro answered not sure what else to say, his eyes tracking Vance's movements cautiously as he moved around the room grabbing a shirt out of his closet before disappearing inside of another door. Cyro figured it must lead to the bathroom, he watched the door, looking over his shoulder, even though it was still slightly closed and he couldn't see much. Mainly listening to the shuffling around Vance seemed to be doing in there before he came back out pushing the door fully open.

"There's a towel and stuff for you to use on the sink and you can sleep in the shirt I set in there too." He informed him before stalking over to the other side of the bed, pulling his laptop from the bottom drawer of the bedside table on the right side of the bed. Setting it on the bed he began plugging it in no longer paying attention to Cyro.

"Thank you." Cyro murmured unsure if Vance even heard him due to how low his tone had been, after sitting for a few more moment Cyro willed himself into moving from where he'd seemingly rooted himself. Nervously he moved towards the bathroom, trying to ignore the slight pain in his hips and the fact that he was walking naked through a strangers bedroom. Thankfully Vance didn't seem to be paying him any mind now that he had settled down on the bed with his laptop or so Cyro had assumed til he was about three steps away from the bathroom.

"There's some pain meds in the cabinet if you wanna take a few." Cyro blushed at Vance's suggestion, freezing in place he stared at Vance for a moment but the other man never looked up from his laptop as he kept typing away at whatever he was doing. Sighing Cyro just stared for a while longer, still mainly baffled by this whole situation, surely this was not how most one night stands went. He made a mental note to ask his friends when he got back to school in a few days as he finally made his way into the bathroom.

He turned on the shower, sticking his hand under the spray to test the heat before turning to find the things Vance had set out for him. He picked up the shirt that was sitting on top setting it aside he found a washcloth and happily stepped into the shower. Standing under the spray he adjusted the temperature a few more times before he began washing. Losing himself in his own thoughts.

He wondered had this been what he had wanted, he was pretty sure he had accomplished what he had set out to do, Cyro had definitely lost his virginity. He lowered his head under the shower spray feeling the water run through his hair down to his scalp as he pressed his hands against the shower wall in front of him. He didn't feel anything like regret or even shame, just an overwhelmingly awkwardness. He wasn't sure he was doing this right at all.

The sound of the door opening brought Cyro out from his thoughts as he pulled back from under the shower. Wiping the water from his eyes he peered through the glass shower door seeing Vance standing in the bathroom doorway. He was clearly studying Cyro, which seemed to be the only way he ever looked at him for some reason. He wondered if he had come into the bathroom just to stare at him or maybe there was something else he wanted. The urge to ask if Vance wanted to join him stuck in Cyro throat for some reason, it almost seemed like an odd thing to ask even though he really want to. The idea of Vance inside him again sent a shiver of excitement down his body, but the idea of asking him to was too uncomfortable.

Fortunately, he didn't have to.