Unintended ♥‿♥

I didn't stay long in that place because of my own personal reasons. She didn't think so. At least she never thought of the both of us being selfish.

I only found out from my mates about the gossip regarding my girlfriend. A lot of people in class knew that there was something going on between her and the instructor... fresh from finishing his Masters degree. Something did go on.

"I never intended to make you look like some kind of rebound. Whatever happened between me and that instructor is far behind me. I never thought that anyone would find out." she said in a voicemail. She hadn't been crying. She's defending herself. But she didn't need to prove anything to me. I love her.

Yet, I found photos she probably had long forgotten. I knew I wasn't her first love. Those things don't usually last. That part of her life, she didn't think he would be teaching one of her classes. Nothing wrong with that. It wasn't intended.

I gave her the wrong idea when I left the university and moved to London. That was when I heard her cry, in another call. I didn't want her to feel that way. She understood my intentions and I understood her. She had her chin up once again and finished her units in the university as I explored other opportunities despite dropping out of college.

Fast forward to two years when we didn't intend to meet one day. But we welcomed each other like we were never apart. The school authorities never caught up to the gossip between her and the instructor who's now fulfilling his duty as a single dad. I never knew how she was but in that moment, she looked straight at me and smiled. "I missed you so much, Dan."

When she said yes, everything was falling into place. "Aly... I never intended to make you feel like I abandoned you back then. I never intended to make you feel down when the class knew about one chapter in your life. When we saw each other again, everything in my life was better. You make me a happy man and what I do intend is to spend the rest of my life with you." I say as I look into her hazel eyes still covered by a white veil. I just want to hold her as she spoke her true words to me. Our promises. Our intentions.