The Lost Epilogue

Okay I know it has been like 2 years after the Horror Story Contest but I wanted to write this story part for you all because I feel bad for the ones reading this that the epilogue was kind of trash and it was disappointing so I made another Epilogue for you all that you might enjoy. Oh yeah this part is dedicated to Cole_Goodrich

Three days after the events of Chapter 15

MEGAN's POV

In front of me are the tombstones of my friends Amy, Dexter, Jake and Frank all of their tombstones lined up. I then read what was engraved in their tombstones.

"In Loving Memory of Jake 1993-2015"

"In Loving Memory of Amy 1992-2015"

"In Loving Memory of Dexter 1994-2015"

"In Loving Memory of Frank 1993-2015"

As I read the engraving on their stones one by one tears started to form in my eyes. I couldn't take it I just couldn't. If hadn't visited that stupid house none of this would've happened no one would die and no one would get hurt.

I then stood there for a few minutes looking at their graves. When I finally looked up I saw a familiar face from afar. I tried to find out her identity and was surprised when I saw.... her

"Amber!!!" I screamed and started to run after her surprisingly though she wasn't running away she was standing there giving me a demonic like grin.

As I came closer to her black smoke started to come out of her and as I reached her she just vanished into thin air not leaving any trace of her except for one thing.

I then looked around to see if she just hid within the tress or something and was a coward to face me but she wasn't there unfortunately. I then looked at where she was standing earlier and was surprised when I saw something golden. I couldn't describe it but when I picked it up it started to give off a glow and it started to shake.

Suddenly everything around me started to get dark. I was scared but I couldn't move it was as if my feet were nailed to the ground suddenly my car door opened and the sword that was formed started to fly towards me.

I was shocked with what I saw the sword as well as the glowing rocks were floating right in front of me after that there was a flash of light then everything went back to normal.

I looked around to see if anyone else saw what happened but no one was in sight I then pinched myself in the cheek to tell if I was dreaming or not.

I was frightened when I found out that everything I saw was true it was not fiction the blinding light, the change of weather and seeing Amber were all true.

I then looked around me once more to see if anyone was there no one was in sight I was surprised when I saw an object right in front of me from where the blinding light came. It was orange and it was pulsating when I held it in my hand.

Suddenly it sunk into my hand and I could no longer find it. I was surprised when that happened I tried finding it again. I wiggled my hand I even went as far as to look under my shirt and pants to see if it was there but it was not in sight.

I was scared, terrified and confused I don't know what's happening to me why is this happening to me?!

"Erin?" A voice spoke right behind me.

I jumped and looked behind me, it was just a lady probably in her 50s I was confused when she called my attention.

"Excuse me?" I asked her

" Erin... it- it's you!" She said

" Erin! It's you don't you remember me?" She told me.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I told her.

"You din't remember what happened years ago Erin?!"

"You have to! You just have to!! You don't remember who you were?! At all?! You are Erin!"

"What?"

"You are Erin! Erin The Redeemer!"

"Huh what?!"

END OF HOUSE OF SECRETS

A/N Yes it's a cliffhanger!! Because I'm planning to make a book 2 of this series hope you liked this epilogue more than the last one and I hope you read my book 2 of this series. So I guess that's it for this chapter hope you like it. To my readers I know there are still people out there reading my story I hope you enjoy it thanks again!!