#20 Princess Dresses

Niall's P.O.V.

Emma smiled at me and Lauren when I came running to her. She kissed my lips and hugged Lauren tight. 

"Come here baby, we go back home." Lauren nodded happily, she looked in my eyes and I chuckled.

"Yeah, lets go home!" Lauren looked at me with a stern look and I laughed.

"But I think we need to go buy some princess dresses for us." Emma looked at me and Lauren giggled.

"Did I missed something?" I nodded my head laughing.

"I promised her that today we would do everything she wanted to do. And that is a disney princess movie marathon with all of us dressed in princess dresses. So yeah, I need a princess dress for myself." She laughed and kissed my cheek.

"You are amazing baby, I have a princess dress that you can have. We can go to my place to pick them up and then your father can buy a dress himself." Lauren's giggles were loud and cute. I missed my baby so much and now she was all mine again.

"Can we Emma?" Lauren asked Emma and I smiled at the two smiling and laughing girls. 

"Sure, lets go so your dad can get himself a dress. And your uncles too of course" she smiles and hugged me again.

"I love you." I kissed her forehead and she run with Emma to the door.

"I'll see you in thirty minutes at your place okay?" she asked and I agreed. "Bye daddy!" Lauren blew a kiss and I pretended to catch it out of the air. "bye princess, find a pretty dress for yourself and Emma" she smiled and dragged Emma outside again, then Harry walked to me, I totally forgot he was ever here.

'So, dress shopping it is" I smiled and gave him a man-hug. "yes it is. God I can never thank you enough for doing this for me... I am so sorry I didn't believed you first and you were so right and-" 

"Calm down. It's all okay and seeing Lauren smile is enough for me. And this isn't because of me, it's Erika who did this. She found her back for you."

I kept smiling for as long as we talked.

"But still, she knew about my talk to Paul... I am gonna find that person and kill him. I almost lost her forever." Harry nodded "She told me about it, but first give her the night of her life. I never thought I'd be dressed up as a princess for your daughter." I smiled happily.

"Neither did I Harry, but we better get out of here and buy those dresses. We can't let our princess wait." He laughed and we walked out to his car since Emma took mine.

"Five princess dresses please, L or XL size please." I say and the woman looks at us like we are mental...

"It is for my daughter's party and me and my friends have to be dressed up like princesses too." I explained her and she laughed.

"Come this way, I have a couple dresses for you." she said and showed us some dressed.

"I pick them for Louis and Zayn. You do it for Liam." Harry said and I agreed, picked two dresses and paid for them.

"Don't they need to know we are gonna do something?" Harry said on the way home.

"Maybe you are right... I will call then." and that is what I did.

"Liam, can you please make all the boys come to my place in like an hour?"

"Sure... Why?"

"I have to talk... About keeping searching f-for Lauren..." Even only thinking about losing her made my heart break.

"Okay Niall... We will be there in an hour." I agreed and canceled the call.

"Time to be princesses!" Harry said and we both laughed.

"Time to have our princess with us again."

Hey everyone, I am sorry it took so long but I am really busy with school and work.

Anyway, this is a new chapter and the next one will contain some drama again :)

And... It's my birthday today! No one will probably care but I am happy! Happy sweet 16th to me!