#33 Dinner or A Breakup

Niall's P.O.V.

Tonight Emma's parents and broter would come for dinner. I had been in the kitchen since 3 p.m. to make sure that everything would be perfect for them. I had to get on their good side, even if it would be the last thing I'd ever do.

"Niall calm down okay, you are already trying your hardest, they'll love it." Emma tried to calm me down but failed.

"How do you know that for sure? They hate everything about me, so why would they like this? the soup will probably be too salty and than they've found a new reason to hate on me." I continued with the lasagna I was making for them and heard a soft chuckle from Emma.

"What!? You know they hate me and will do whatever it takes to stop us from being together Emma. It's not funny." She quickly stopped and looked at me with a soft smile on her beautiful face.

"Niall please, I know you think this the only chance you have to win them over but it's not. And they don't hate you, really. The only thing they hate it that I will go away from them... After... After Caleb moving out they treated me like I was the only thing they lived for, and they will lose that if I move in with you." I sighed and kissed her softly.

"What should we do? Because I really need something to do to keep my mind off of what is gonna happen tonight and tomorrow with John..." She laughed and hugged me tightly.

"Are you going to tell them that you will get her back soon?" I shrugged and kissed her head, being beyond happy to have her with me today because without her I would have probably smashed everything that belonged in the kitchen and went to a chinese restaurant for a take away meal.

"Probably, I mean why would we hide it? After all, in a few years she will be their granddaughter." I felt Emma sigh heavily under my touch and smiled down at her.

"Or do you have other thought on that?" I asked, my voice sounding fun and joking but in my head this question was quite serious.

What if she didn't want to be with me for that long, what if, once Lauren was back and everything went back to normal, with the tour, the being away from each other and the rumours of stupid newspapers, she would realize that she could also find a normal guy to be with. Someone she could have a normal relationship with. Someone with who she could be young, wild and free.

"Of course not Niall! We can also say it like that. Tell them that we are getting married in a few months. They will totally throw me out and we won't have to worry about them not aproving." I laughed and shook my head.

"Or they will kill me and take you with them and never let me see you again."

"I will never get to see you again if you are dead silly." I rolled my eyes at her and laughed.

"Such a Ms know-it-all... How do you live with yourself and your sass?"

"Ask yourself, you want to live with me too remember." and with that said I couldn't stop laughing and picked her up, threw her over my shoulder and run outside to the pool.

"Oh god! No Niall!!! Stop it please!" I smirked and hovered her over the water.

"What did you say Ms know-it-all? I can't hear you, all the sassy comments of you are too loud."

"Niall put me down right now!" She shouted both laughing and scared.

"Okay, but remember that you told me to," and I dropped her in the water, then quickly ran inside again and sat down on the couch, picking up my phone and pretending like nothing happened at all.

"Niall you are so dead to me right now!" I heart her yelling and I laughed, quickly opened my camera app on my phone and when she walked in, completely soaked an slightly shivering, I took a picture, nice one for twitter and instagram.