Chapter 4

I HAVE OVER 2K READS?? WHAT?? You guys are the best. I apologize for taking so long. I've been dealing with a lot but this is what keeps my mind off things. I cannot thank you all enough. Plus I don't know what happened, but half of the chapter didn't save so I had rewrite the whole thing. But I honestly didn't think this would get over a 100 reads let alone 2,000!! Thank you all so so much! Enjoy! X
___________________________

Chapter 4

Valerie's P.O.V

This entire week seemed to fly by really fast. I was not complaining at all though. Honestly I was ready for this whole year to be over. Surprisingly during class all week Brad seemed to keep quiet. That is until class was over and he'd basically whisper in my hear how excited he was about our "date" today, Friday. Truth is I don't want to go, but I do?

I barely know him and it's like there a magnetic pull between us. And it's gotta be one big fucking magnet.

Charlie and Ben both had other stuff to do after school. So I guess I was walking home alone today. That is until I started walking on the street and black Audi pulled up right next me. And you can great a great guess to whom it was.

"Get in babe!" He said just smiling at the raid ahead of him.

"No thanks Simpson. I'm better off walking, without you." I said to him starting to walk again. I actually did want a ride. Mainly because it about to start pouring rain. Yet again I spoke too soon. Is till kept walking but his car was basically tailing me.

"C'mon are you really gonna walk home in the fucking rain? You're already so wet babe. Wouldn't want you getting sick though, right?" I didn't even have to look at him to know that he probably had that signature smirk on his face from his little perverted comment.

I gave in knowing that he was true. I probably would get sick if I don't get dried off soon. I let out a big sigh, caving in, and getting into his car.

"See good girl." He said smiling up at me.

"Haha" I said with a deep amount of sarcasm. "Now just drive" I demanded.

"Alright I'm driving." He rolled its eyes as his foot met the gas pedal.

The car ride thankfully was short. But tonight was going to be long. Very long.

"Here we are" he said as the car made a stop in front of my house.

"Well thanks I guess." I opened the car and started to get out.

"Don't forget, be ready by 6:40 ish. I decided to pick you a little but earlier. Also I like dresses" we winked and then sped off. Why did I hate him, yet so drawn to him? It ridiculous.

I walked inside and my first instinct was to go into the kitchen and search for food. On the counter I noticed there was a note and some cash.

"Val, tried to call and text you but I guess phone died or it was off. I have to fly to NY for about a week for a big cooperate meeting, which you know my boss, Mr. Johnston, cannot attend. I know you have your card, but I left you some extra cash just incase you need anything. By the time you read this I will already be I a plane. I will try to call after I land. Love you sweetie, be good. Love Dad"

Is what the note said. Guess I'll be alone for a week. Honestly it wouldn't seem that different. My dad is constantly on the work and on the go. I only even see him sometimes in the mornings and if I'm lucky he be home onetime for dinner. But I liked being by myself. I prove to myself that I'm able to take care of myself.

I headed upstairs to my room and just flopped down on my bed. I don't now why but I am so tired. I looked over to my clocked and it was only Around 3:15. I decided to take a nap and set and alarm to wake me up at 5. I quickly changed into shorts and a loose tank and drifted back in bed, into sleep.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I groaned at the sound of my alarm. It was now 5. A nap was just what I needed. But now I just feel so anxious. I got from bed and went into my closet to decide on what to wear. I am not giving Brad the satisfaction of wearing a dress. Hell no! He'll just have to deal with it.

After standing in front of my closet for about 10 minutes I still couldn't decide what to wear. Why was it so hard? Am I really trying to impress him? I mean, I haven't been even trying the last few day. All the flooded thoughts got interrupted by the sound if the door going off. I walked downstairs towards the front door.

Looking through the peephole, there was no on there. Just to be sure I slightly cracked the door open. Nope no one, but there was a box on the floor. It was a Topshop box. Weird, I don't remember ordering or getting anything from there. Taking the box from the door, I went upstairs to my room and laid it down on the bed. I opened it up to see a beautiful red laced dress. It was short, tight on the top but flowed out by the stomach. The back had heart cut out shape.

I noticed there was a small note card in the box. I opened it up and it read

"For tonight, just to be sure. I told you I like dresses ;) xx -B"

Does this kid get everything he wants? Guess I'll be wearing the dress. I have to admit it's so beautiful. He's got good taste. But I am not wearing heels. Black flats it is!

Instead of taking a shower I decided to take a hot bath since I had time. Plus I don't really take that long to get ready.

After about 35 minutes I got out of my relaxing bath, and started getting dressed. Which only took about 10 minutes to get the outfit together. I then re-curled my hair from this morning so at least it looks like I made some effort. Then just did natural make-up. Wait, why am I worrying so much about my appearance, for him? I'm basically being forced to go on this date here.

By the time I finished getting ready it was already 6:35. I grabbed my navy blue jean jacket that flowed with the red dress and my grabbed my purse. Now I was feeling nervous.

All these thoughts kept running through my mind. What if it doesn't go well? What if it does go well? What if, what if...that's all the word that kept running through my head. Suddenly all the thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. I look at my clock. It was 6:41. He's here.

___________________________

Bsgsejandbejskejwkwkwk. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN??? WILL IT GO GOOD? WILL IT GO BAD?? WE JUST DONT KNOW! Oh yeah, I tried to put a picture of the dress but I'm not sure it's working. For me it keeps showing the cover art of the story and not the dress :( xx

Bad Boy Brad (Bradley Will Simpson)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें