Prince of Tennis: U-17 Camp Mystery

Master, food is ready. Jhon said.

I want to eat in the cafeteria. I said.

But master. Jhon said.

Stop calling me master. I am part of this team as a member, not as a master. I said.

We know. But you are who you are. You can't run away from that. Jhon said.

Call me by my name starting now. I said.

Your name or your brothers name? Twin brother. Jhon said.

Brothers name. Keith. I said.

As you wish. Keith. Jhon bowed.

I put on back my cap and walked out the door. Jhon walked beside me and called for the others. We went to the cefeteria. We went to the table with our name on I sat there. The others walked to the cafeteria window and took the food to the table.

Keith, here's your food. Alex put the tray on the table.

Thanks Alex. I said in my boy voice.

After eatinh, want to have a match? Sam asked John.

Yeah. How about you Keith? John asked me.

Don't want to. I said.

Oh, ok. Anyway, we have to build you up before you enter the match next week. Jhon said.

Oh yeah. The matches next week. I forgot about that. Alex said.

Yeah. I should have read that letter. Hans said.

I'm finnish. I'll walk around, alone. I said standing up.

I left the cafeteria and walked around. I walk to the courts where some people were having a practice match and exercises.  Some of them saw, and started to speak in japanese. They think I can't understand.

Hey, isn't that the guy from earlier? I heard.

Yeah, that's him. Another said.

I ignor the conversations and walked. As I walked, I felt something following me. I know it's not ont of my team mates. They started to ealked fast, and when they reached me, they grabbed my sholder.

Hey! A familiar voice said.

I didn't say anything but just turned.

Who do you think you are? They guy said in english.

Omae wa kankenai (None of your business). I said grabbing his hand tightly.

Eh.. So you speak japanese too. The guy said in japanese.

I tightend the grip so he would stop and let me go.

Hey, Atobe, don't. He's just new here. A red headec guy said.

Yeah Atobe. You might not know what he's capable of. A guy with spiky hair said.

Eiji, Momo, stop. A guy said with light brown hair with his eyes closed.

Leav us be. Atobe shouted.

You should listen to them. I said.

What did you say? He said with a frown.

He grabbed me by the arm. I turned and he lost his grip and I grabbed his hand and threw him on the ground.

Next time you mess with me, I'll send you flying to hell rich kid. I said.

I turned around and looked at the three who stopped Atobe and the guy who stopped the two. I bowed my head and walked back to my dorm. I never thought that I'll get in to trouble in the first day of camp. Well, I just got here to be exact.