Prince of Tennis: U-17 camp Mystery

As I thought, this place is big. I went around and walked to the courts. I saw some people still playing, so I stood outside of one court and watched. I noticed that the guys here are wearing the uniform of seigaku, so I knew that this team is Seigaku. After a few moments, I saw Kaido walked in and buchou stood beside me.

You know, you're not the only one who can do thoes things. Buchou said.

Did you train too? I asked.

Yes I trained. Just so you know, we have the same teacher. Buchou said.

I didn't know. And also, you know what to do when I get mad. So take precaution. I said to him and then left.

I went back to the building. I noticed that some of the boys were looking at me and whispering. I stopped and looked at the boys around me.

Like I give a shit about you guys. I said in my mind.

I continued walking and went in the building. Whem I closed the glass door, I bumped in to someone. He was wearing a yellow shirt that says Rikkaidai I think. He just frowned at me and went out. I looked at him until he disappear in to the next building. When I turned, a bald headed guy looked at me. He approached me and smiled.

Sorry, he neved really liked human contact. I'm Jackal. Nice to meet you. He said.

I looked at him and bowed my head. I walked away and then went up stairs. I went to my room and locked myself up. I took out some of my knives that I hid in the secret compartment of my bag. I flipped it around like an expert. Although I was only able to do this weeks earlier.