First I Love You (Edited)

Scott~ You guys have been dating for about a month now. When you first started dating you guys promised you won't be throwing I love you's around.

Your phone beeped in your pocket

Scott- Hey Babe <3

You- Hi baby

Scott- Can I come over?

You- OBVIOUSLY!

Scott- yay! I'll be there in 5  minutes!

You throw your phone onto your bed and continue to watch Netflix on the TV while sitting at the foot of your bed. Half way through watching a Supernatural episode your door suddenly opened and Scott walked in "Hey babe, your mom let me in" he says making you smile, you were so happy to see him. He sits on the floor next to you and wraps his arms around you. You both were silently watching Supernatural when Scott says "Babe?""Mmhmm" you respond "can I tell you something?" He asks making you nervous "of course" "I love you, so much" a huge grin appeared on you face "I love you too!"

Stiles~ Today was your birthday but unfortunately Stiles, your boyfriend forgot. Again. You were really sad and angry at the fact that he forgot but at least your friends Scott, Isaac, Lydia Allison and even Derek remembered.

After Lydia and Allison took you shopping, Scott took you out for lunch and Derek taking you to the gym you were finally on your way back home with your sister. As you were walking into the house, all the lights turned on. All of your friends yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" and Stiles was in the very front with a big chocolate cake "Oh my god! thank you guys" you say "I LOVE YOU (Y/N)" Stiles yells "I love you too" you say before giving him a peck on the lips.

Derek~ After a whole week of bugging and pouting, you finally got Derek, your boyfriend to stay with you for a whole night with no interruptions.

You and Derek were sitting on the couch watching a movie. You reach your hand into the bowl of popcorn to find only one piece of popcorn left and Derek's hand "Derek don't even think about it! this one is mine!" you say, Derek just lets out a chuckle. Out of nowhere he jumps and pins you the floor and starts to tickle you "Derek! Stop! Derek Stop!" you yell in between laughs "I'll stop if you give me a kiss" he says you give him a peck on the lips and then he pops the last piece of popcorn into your mouth "I love you (Y/N)" Derek says "I love you too Derebear" you say giving him one last peck on the lips.

Isaac~ Choir. You loved, yet hated that class. "Good morning class, today's assignment is to find a song that represents you and your partners relationship and then sing it to them in honor of Valentine's Day" he says "Yo (Y/N)" you hear Stiles say "yes?" you respond without turning around "Wanna help me plan something out for Lydia?" he asks "Sorry Stiles, I'd love to but I kinda need to figure out what I need to do for Isaac" I respond "No problem"

Time skip to Valentines Day

"Hi everyone, today I will be singing L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole, this song is dedicated to my boyfriend Isaac Lahey who is actually sitting in the front row right now" I say with a bright smile while pointing at Isaac "L, is for the way you look at me. O, is for the only one I see. V, is very very extraordinary. E, is even more than anyone that you adore can" I sing.

As the song came to an end I make a heart shape with my fingers to Isaac "I love you, baby" I say into the microphone, making me realize that this was our first I love you. "I love you too" I see Isaac mouth to me making me smile wider than I already was.