Childhood Friends (Edited)

Scott~ You and Scott have been best friends since you guys were 3 years old. As a matter of fact, you have known Scott longer than Stiles. The 3 of you are like the 3 amigos and you guys have always been up to no good and everyone in town knows that. You were there for them through everything, when Scott got bit, when Scott and Allison broke up, etc. It broke your heart seeing how Scott was, after he and Allison broke up. You've silently always had a crush on Scott, but little did you know Scott has always liked you too but was just to afraid to say anything.

Stiles~ Of course you and Stiles are gamer friends, you'd both stay up till 2am playing video games since 6th grade when you both met. He has always love how you can be just like the guys but girly at the same time. You've always been jealous of Lydia cause of how Stiles was head over heals for her. Secretly, he has been in love with you this whole time

Isaac~ You were there for Isaac even when no one knew who he was, you were there when he got hit by his dad and mostly you were there when he turned into a were wolf. you knew that Isaac has a thing for Allison and it broke your heart when they started dating but what you didn't know is that he has always loved you but he thought you didn't like him back that way so he decided to just go out with Allison instead of ruin his friendship with you.

Derek~ You and Derek aren't exactly childhood friends but you've known him as long as Stile and Scott have. You were always his favorite compared to Erica and Scott etc because you didn't actually bother or annoy him as much. You'd always tease him and prank him and actually get away with it cause he didn't want to hurt you. You've always liked Derek but you've just never talked about it, secretly Derek has always liked you too.