Stiles Imagine #3

You and Stiles were laying on his bed while you were on your phone as he was on his laptop. It doesn't really matter rather or not you guys are talking, as long as you're together. You were planning on sleeping over at his house that night which was why you had on a pair of shorts and one of Stiles' hoodies. Your mom doesn't mind you sleeping at Stiles' house because of course as every one knows his dad is the sheriff. Sheriff Stilinski lightly tapped on the door then opened it "Hey guys, I'm going to the office for a bit. want anything for when I come back?" he asks "Can you please get us some pizza?" Stiles says "okay, see you guys later and Stiles, no funny business." he says making you chuckle. "Stiles...." you whine putting your phone down. "What?" he answers back, not looking away from his laptop "I'm bored!" you say trying to imitate a little girl "what do you wanna do then?" he asks while putting his laptop down "ummm... I GOT IT! we could play hide and seek" you say getting all excited, Stiles lets out a chuckle before closing his eyes "1... 2... 3..." he yells making you immediately get up and run downstairs. "25... 26... 27..." you can hear Stiles yells, you look towards the kitchen and notice the cupboards. You immediately run towards them and squeeze into one. "48... 49... 50! ready or not here I come!" you hear him yell. You knew it would be a while before he would find you so you thought you might as well get a little comfortable. As soon as you moved your leg, the wood made a slight creaking sound making you wince, you can hear Stiles walking into the kitchen. Sheriff Stilinski came back right as Stiles opened the fridge yelling "Gottcha!" "What on earth are you doing Stiles?" Sheriff Stilinski asked "nothing, dad" he simply said before you hear Stiles walking out of the kitchen, then suddenly the cupboard door opens revealing a very confused sheriff, you put your finger to your lips signaling him to be quite "I don't even wanna know" Sheriff Stilinski said before closing the cupboard and going to his room upstairs.

15 long minutes later, Stiles opens the cupboard and screams "Jesus Christ! (Y/N)!" he yells "what?" you said with a laugh before leaving the cupboard "I basically gave up and only opened that cupboard to get cereal but found you instead" he said making you laugh "I WIN! Whats my prize!?" you yell getting all excited and wrapping your arms around his waist "umm how bout this?" he says before leaning in and slowly and passionately starts to kiss. You both immediately pulled away at the sound of someone clearing their throat "Stiles you are sleeping on the couch and (Y/N), you can sleep in Stiles room" sheriff Stilinski says making Stiles groan "ughhh FINE! but can I at least have a movie night with her!" he whines making you giggle at how immature your boyfriend was being "okay, but if I catch you guys... you know what never mind" he says before walking back upstairs into his room making Stiles laugh "remind me next time to just sleep over at your house" stiles says while wrapping his arm around your waist "will do" you say with a giggle before kissing his cheek.

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR OVER A MONTH! Words cannot describe how horrible I feel for not posting anything in i believe 2 months! I've been super busy and haven't had much time to spend on my laptop anymore. 

Either way thank you so much for making this get up to 450k reads! I just love writing fan fics and knowing so many people read them just melts my tiny non existent heart. 

I know in my last AN i said id be kiking you guys imagines and i know I've written like 10 when i literally got like 50 requests which is amazing but my brain just doesn't have the imagination to write so much fluff in a matter of hours so yea SORRY!

And also thank you so much for the amazing comments you guys have been leaving on my story, even though I rarely reply I do read each and every single one of them!

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 :*

BTW please check out the collab channel I'm in! I'll leave a link to the video on the side and below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mGp0ABkarw

 Love, Natalia <3