Chapter 1: Alone

Jim's Point of View:

I got in the car slamming the door tight, I sat there for a good minute or two looking at the Company across the car park. I sighed and thought ''Why is it called 'job seekers', it's a small town Haddonfield so no decent job to give with everyone in it" and then I said hopelessly "i'll look tomorrow again".

I switched the engine on and drove back to the house watching all the leaves dying since the end of October and then it hit me in the face, the memories of Halloween past. The deaths at the hospital 'God i'm surprised i'm still alive,' i thought. i arrived at the houseand open the door the plae was silent, i shouted 'LAURIE!' in fear i ran to the bedroom and no one was there i got to the kitchen to find a note on the table it said:

Dear Jim

I have left with no choice and it's not you...it is what i saw on the news earlier, Michael's body was never recovered but DR.Loomis is in a horrible state and he's just about holding on to life. I ask you to leave the house immediately because he will come for me there and will kill you, i love you and have left you hoping that you will be safe but you must leave. Goodbye my Love and i will always have you in my heart aswell as i cannot tell you my where abouts.

Yours, Laurie.

Tears filled my eyes but i held them back, i grabbed the note and tore it "I love you to babe" i said under my breath. Then suddenly i heard a creek on the floor board behind me, my back stiffined and fear filled my whole body. I turned to find a tall man in a  burnt mechanic suit with a rip down his mask and it burnt aswell...it was Michael.

I ran for the back door down the hall and it was locked "SHIT!" i shouted as i had no keys i saw the window was open above the sink. I climbed up and was halfway out the window when Michael grabbed the curls on my head and pulled my head back and slit my throat. The blood gushed out of the slit and his mucles just fell in relax.. Michael then grabbed his head and pulled his body through the window and left his body on the ground of the kitchen....where a pool of blood began to lay beneath his body. Michael left the house and it was if the house had died to the darkness creeped in the windows and the silence again, Jim's body lay in the blood Alone.

So everyone that was Chapter 1 what did you guys think ? great start or not ? Chapter 2 will begin ASAP!!