Chapter 3: Jamie

4years later...

Laurie's Point Of View:

It's been 4years since i heard anything about Haddonfield in the news, but i've got my daughter now Jamie she's 5 years old in a couple months and she can't wait. 'She's got her fathers eyes' i thought and smiled she looked up at me unaware of what i was thinking. Ravenfalls is the nicest town i could dream of but nothing ever happens here, just a quiet little town...a bit like Haddonfield before all the murders.

I gave Jamie her father's surname because it only seemed right. That night i looked out my window at the general store on down the street....and i was horrified to what i saw. Michael was standing at the door of the shop with the manager at the window, although it was far away i still hid in behind my curtain in fear of being seen. Michael lifted him by the neck and stabbed him many times in his rage and dumped his body behind the fruit stand. "How in hell's name did he find me" i said whispering to myself i panicked as he walked into the store and now the chase begins. 

I ran to Jamie's room and shook her to wake up, she woke up with wide eyes asking what was wrong and i simply replied back "we're going on a little trip to see your grandmother and grandfather now because we've got to hurry COME ON!" i said aloud and Jamie got up and got her clothes and shoes. We ran for the car and then i turned to find Michael's eyes right on me from the general store, i opened the door and flung Jamie in and then i dot in.

Michael started to walk fast and i panicked and drop the keys "SHIT!" i screamed in horror i grabbed the keys and put them in the lock and started the car just as Michael got to the car i drove but Michael but his hand through the window and grabbed my throat i was choking while Jamie was crying and screaming in terror she went to Michael's arm and sunk her teeth into it he let go and went rolling down the road behind us while i drove on. "Jamie are you ok!" i shouted in fear of her being hurt and she replied "i'm fine, was that a monster?" and i said with belief in my eyes "No Jamie....It was the Boogeyman".

I think Chapter 3 for me was good, i know the chapters are small but it is my 1st mini story so hope you all liked it. :D