Chapter 4: Welcome BACK To Haddonfield

Lauries Point Of View:

I told Jamie that Michael was the 'Boogeyman' and he was too, but i never told her who he really was to her...I never told her that Michael was her Uncle for her own safety. We drove to my parent's house to find no one was home or so it seemed that way, I was all caught up in myself it took me a minute to realise it was Halloween again and just one problem lay. My parents always gave candy out on Halloween but when i went to the Living room i grabbed Jamie and ran straight back to the car, for i saw the blood up the walls and their bodies lat neatly in the centre of the room...ripped open.

I knew Michael was full of rage and evil but to turn someone inside out was not normal, maybe he has "stepped up the game" i thought, ugh what am i saying a 'Game' it was no game just pplain and original evil. I grabbed Jamie and ran for the car to go to the Carruthers's home and ask them to take Jamie as Michael had returned. I knew i could trust them to give her happy life because i used to babbysit their daughter Rachael when she was younger, they understood me and i said to Jamie "I'm leaving for a couple months and Mr and Mrs Carruthers are gonna take care of you, do you understand" and Jamie replied so hurt saying "Mommy please don't go please" and it hurt twice as hard when i said back "Jamie i'm sorry and just remember the i love you more than anything in the world" and i walked away and Jamie said "I love you to Mom and grabbed my leg and then released".

I left the house and headed to the police station and explained my situation, i then told them to make it look i've died in a car accident or something and they agreed because well the only way to truely disappear is to die. I left with a new identity 'Keri Tate' and moved to California, Michael was lost and Jamie was safe....I cut off all contact with anything 'Haddonfield' and so this is the story of how 'Family Is Forever....'

Sorry guys if you expected more blood and death from Michael but it just is sorta how i wanted to see 'Halloween 3' but it's not really halloween 3 and also at the start of H4 she has a nightmare of Michael...thats how she does because of who she saw at the backseat of the car just thought i'd add. Any other questions please feel free to ask :D