2

It was early the next morning. Everyone was in pajamas eating breakfast, with the exception of Harry and Mr. Weasley who were going to the ministry for Harry's hearing.

"Good luck Harry!" Mrs. Weasley said, pulling him into a tight hug.

Before he could say thank you, he was tackled into a hug from Hermione.

"They'll have to let you off Harry! You were just defending yourself! I checked the laws." Hermione reassured him, still hugging him tightly.

"Hey, why does he get a hug?" Ron asked.

"When you have to go to a disciplinary hearing at the ministry, I'll give you a hug too," Hermione said coolly, letting go of Harry.

Isabel giggled at the bunch.

"Come on Harry," Mr. Weasley said, "time to go,"

Harry was about to leave when Isabel gently grabbed his arm.

"Hey, good luck." She said softly.

"Thanks, Isabel." Harry smiled. She smiled back.

"Bye everyone," he said leaving the house.

~

Mrs. Weasley was in the kitchen making dinner as Fred, George, Ginny, Ron, Isabel, Remus, Sirius, and Hermione all sat around the table anxiously.

Hermione kept rambling about the law and what if's and a lot of random things out of nerves.

Isabel reached over and rubbed her back, "Hermione, it will be alright, I promise."

"She speaks! You owe me 3 gallons!" Fred exclaimed.

George groaned and got 3 gallons out of his pocket and handed it to Fred.

"You gits actually bet if Isabel could talk or not?" Hermione asked, quite annoyed.

"Maybe..." The twins responded in unison.

Isabel laughed at them, "Don't worry Hermione, that's actually quite funny,"

"Nice accent," George added.

"You guys are the ones with the accents," Isabel said with a smile. She was starting to warm up to the bunch.

Then they heard the front door open and close.

"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed.

Everyone ran to the door.

"So? Are you let off?" Ron asked, impatiently.

"Yeah, I got let off, barely," Harry said, obviously spaced out thinking of something else.

"He got let off! I knew he would!" Ron cheered. There was a bunch of 'yay's and 'good job Harry's' among the giant group.

The bunch excitedly moved there cheering party into the larger kitchen.

Among the cheering suddenly a yelp in pain was heard and Harry fell to the ground.

"Harry!" Sirius exclaimed, "Are you alright?"

Everyone stood and watched, everyone was concerned. Isabel was frozen, her hand over her mouth.

Sirius carefully helped Harry stand up again, "Yeah I'm fine, it's just, my scar, it keeps hurting, and it's getting worse."

Sirius and Remus exchanged worried glances.

"Alright, well, dinners ready, Harry eat well, and please take care of yourself, dear." Mrs. Weasley said, helping Harry over to a seat at the table.