//Taekook// \\My pet Bunny\\

My Pet Bunny
Taehyung's POV

I walk into the pet store feeling a bit lonely. The bell rings as soon as I open the door. There are children running around the store and adults talking with workers. I look around and see a lot of cages and habitats filled with different animals.

I walk further in and stop by a cage full of bunnies. They're hopping around and nibbling on carrots. I smile and notice a really cute black one sitting in the corner of the cage. Its eyes looks innocent and the nose twitches as it stares right back at me.

"Hi may I help you sir," a cute voice said.

I look to the side and see a worker standing next to me. I look at him in awe seeing his features. Broad shoulder, cute black hair, adorable brown eyes, he looks... So cute. I had to snap myself out of my daze and respond back to him.

"I'm good. Just looking around," I said looking back at the bunnies.

Out the corner of my eyes, I see him nod and bend down next to the cage. He grabs the black one that I was interested in and set it in his lap.

"Are you interested in the rabbits," he ask petting the bunny.

I nod and kneel next to him. "Yeah. I really like that one."

He smiles. "What a coincidence, I like this one as well. I even gave him a name. Knight. Just because his fur is the color of the night sky and he's a bit vicious when it comes to anyone harming the elder of the cage. Are you interested in purchasing it?"

I shake my head. "Its cute but I'm not allowed to have any pets in my house. I share my house with my friend and he doesn't really like pets. Its cute though."

He nods and look around. He smiles and stand up. He puts a hand out and help me stand up and motion me to follow him. I follow him to a bright room with a desk and bookshelves in it. He carefully sets the bunny on the desk and sit in a chair. He pulls up a chair next to him and pat it signalling me to sit in it. I do as he said and watch him as he pull packets of papers out.

"If you give me the money, I can buy the rabbit for you and keep it with me then bring it to work everyday and you can visit it. I will take very good care of it and make sure that it's by my side at all times. I will give it food and water and make sure that I play with it when I can. I'll do everything that I can so you can stay with your pet," he said.

I looked at him amazed by his speech. "Well if you say it like that then yeah I'll do that. How much does it cost?"

"54,000 won."

I nod and take my wallet out. I give him the exact change and watch as he counts it. He nods and push it to the side and start to fill out the packet. He puts down his signature and tell me to put my signature by his. He had to check a few boxes and read policy terms before he came down to the last fill in the blank.

"What do you want to name this pet," he ask me.

He is staring straight at my eyes causing me to stare straight at his and not say anything. We stare in silence for at least a minute or two. Our faces inching closer to each other. It was like that for a couple minutes until I blinked a couple of times and shake my head.

"Knight is good. I like that name," I said still thinking about what happened.

He nods and fill in the blank. I smile when he was done filling the packet out and hands the bunny to me. I pet it and make funny faces at it. The worker laughs and stands up from his chair.