//Yoonmin// \\If it wasn't for that bitch\\

If it wasn't for that bitch
Jimin's POV

I look down in my lap nervously eyeing the big wooden door in front of me. A cold sweat came over me once I heard shuffling feet from the other side of the door. Soon, the door open and Min Yoongi walks out bowing and smiling at the principal.

"I'm sorry sir it won't happen again," Yoongi apologises.

"It better not. And if I catch you two skipping class again just to make out in the hallways I'll call your parents and kick you out of college," the principal barks.

"Okay we get it. Thank you and have a nice day."

I stand up and walk to Yoongi. He sighs and walk out to the corridor of our school.

"Yoongi wait! I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it! I swear. I already know that you have a girlfriend and I don't really want to mess with you. I swear I accidentally tripped and you happened to be ahead of me. I didn't mean for it to happen intentionally," I said.

Yoongi sighs and turn around to face me. He walks closer to me threatening me with his stare. "I get it but you better be careful around me now Park Jimin. If I get caught again with another trick like this the principal will not be so kind to me and if that happens, me and my girlfriend might have to punish you."

I nod and tell him that I get it. He turns around and walk back to his classroom that he was ditching. I let a long breath out as I watch him leave.

"Why did he have to bring his girlfriend up," I mumble to myself.

His girlfriend, the bitch of the school, Kim Minhi is not someone you want to mess with. She goes around the school pushing random people for fun and beating other girls up in the locker room. She goes around the campus flirting with other men right in front of Yoongi but he doesn't care that she's doing that. He just smirks about it and walk along with her.

In my opinion, they're not a perfect match. Even though Yoongi is sassy and sometimes bitch around people he's still a good guy. He's lazy and sweet at points and his heart turns into good once he sees something cute. Minhi is always mad for no reason and Yoongi is just mad when someone pisses him off.

How do I know about all this information about Yoongi? Simple, I'm his childhood best friend. We've been friends ever since he moved into my neighborhood when I was 6. He always express to me about how passionate he is with rapping and how he wants to grow big later on in life and I always supported him. I listen to his rap and watch him play his beats on the piano.

If you can't already tell, I have a bit of a crush on Yoongi. I know that it's really bad to have a crush on your childhood friend because there is a 50/50 chance that you could possibly ruin your reltionship with them but that doesn't stop me. Yoongi is so sweet and cute that it just makes my heart flutter every time someone says his name. I always look at the text he sent me before I go to bed and make sure that I send him a little goodnight text before he goes to sleep.

But I also have to admit that he's not so sweet and cute now. Ever since he met Minhi he's changed. His personality got really bad and he doesn't show up to school that much. He text me less and we barely hang out anymore. I'm actually quite worried about him.

I start heading back to my class when luck struck me from above. Ahead of me was none other than the Kim Minhi herself. When we walk pass each other, I could feel her stare as cold as ice and I could pick up some thoughts that she was thinking. Don't mess with my Yoongi Park Jimin.

I sigh as I walk further down the hallway. Thoughts have been racing though my head and I've forgotten where my classroom was so why don't I just walk around the whole school until the class ends.