//Yoonmin//\\The Bad Boy Next Door 2\\

The Bad Boy Next Door 2: The Bad Boy returns
Jimin's POV

It's been almost two months since I went over Yoongi's house. Now every morning whenever I'm about to leave, I make sure Yoongi isn't outside washing his motorcycle or anything. My mom even one time told me that he came over and asked about me. I got a little creeped out after hearing that so I told her to give him a note that I wrote for him.

Please leave me alone I don't ever want to see your face again you perverted rapist
Jimin

After that, he actually did leave me alone. I haven't seen him outside his house nor have I seen any of his friends. Finally knowing that we will be apart for a long time, I was happy for once since then.

On a nice Saturday afternoon, I was heading towards my house with my friends Jungkook and Taehyung, who are still dating, ready for a night of fun. They are walking behind me holding hands while talking about a date.

"So what about Tuesday after school? We literally have nothing to do after school on Tuesday," Jungkook ask Taehyung, starting to get annoyed.

"Tuesday? I have to go walk my neighbor's dog to get some extra money," Taehyung said while drawing circles on Jungkook's hand with his thumb.

"Then why don't I walk with you and the fucking mutt and then after we're done I can go buy us dinner," Jungkook suggest.

Taehyung thinks again. "The next day I have a test and I really have to study-"

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and ripped their hands apart. "Alright fine then let's not go on a fucking date you dick."

Taehyung tries to reconnect their hands as he explains. "Wait babe it's not that I don't want to go in a date with you it's just that I'm super busy right now. I really love you and I want to go on one-"

"Wait Jimin," Jungkook interrupts his boyfriend to get the oldest attention. "Isn't that Yoongi's friends?"

I quickly lift my head from previously looking at the ground and see Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon walking to their expensive car. I stop walking and leave my mouth hanging open a little bit surprised that this is the first time seeing them in months. "Aw shit," I barely whisper.

Jungkook smile and start getting excited as soon as he see Jin. "Maybe Yoongi is over there too! Since there is three of us this time it won't be as awkward to talk to them. Come on let's go!"

And without a response from us, Jungkook takes off running towards the older group of boys. I sigh and turn around to face Taehyung. "I don't really feel like talking to them right now... You can go ahead and join Kookie I'm going in my house."

I wait until Taehyung nods with the most concerning look on his face to continue walking but instead, heading towards my house. I can practically hear Taehyung's feet decide if they want to follow me or his lover but after thinking for a while, he chooses Jungkook.

Shaking my head, I head up my pathway toward my door. I fumble around in my pocket for a moment hoping to reach my keys until I hear a very familiar voice.

"Jimin? Park Jimin," Namjoon ask from their driveway.

I pause with my hand in the air, it being ready to unlock my door. I hesitate to turn around and give them a sheepish smile. "H-Hey guys," I say giving them a little wave.