Welcome

"ISA!!" I yelled. " I'm hungraaaaayy!~" I whined. " Keep, your socks on (Y/N). I'm coming!" she called back. I got up and walked across the the raft. " Isa?" I called out. " No answer came. " Isa?!" I asked, a bit more worried.

 This uncharted island was filled with ferocious animals everywhere. I looked around the beach when I saw Isa running around the other side waving her arms wildly. My eyes widened as I saw a huge ship close to this island. 

It had a huge deck and a weird lion for a face but, it had people. " HELP!!! OVER HERE!" I screamed, waving my arms with Isa.

Luffy POV

'Meat, Pirate King, avoid angry Nami' does were the things running through my mind as I started to dose off. " Yo, Luffy!" Usopp called out. " Fish?" I asked. There wasn't much activity in the water today and I was starving.

 " No, they're are people waving madly at us over there." he pointed  to an island. " Cool, an adventure." I said jumping down from the head of the lion. " No, Luffy! We're not superheroes. We shouldn't save everyone we come across!" Nami protested. 

" But, . . .adventure~" I whined. " Luffy, we've got to go before someone beats us to the One piece. You might not become Pirate King." she answered. " Fine!" I sighed, flopping down on the head again.

 I looked at the figures that slowly stared disappearing.  I saw one dive in the water.  I stood up, quickly. " Whoa, someone just dove in the water and is paddling toward us." I said, grinning at the cool display. 

" Robin!" I called out to her, seeing she was reading a book. " Got it." she answered only looking at the figure for a second before arms wrapped against the person propelling her to our ship. Closer, she looked like a girl.

  She was put onto our deck. " Hi, I'm Monkey D. Luffy! I'm going to become pirate king." I greeted. She was wobbly on her feet. " Finally . . ." she whispered. " I'm off that cursed island!" she screamed, with a bright smile. 

She ran to our railing. " Save her over there. Save Isa!" I yelled. Robin looked at me and I nodded. The second girl came flying to our ship. Usopp had his slingshot ready while, Zoro slept. 

Nami just stared while Robin continued reading. They both hugged each other, smiling and crying. After about 10 minutes they stopped. " Gomene! Thank you for saving us." she bowed. " I'm Monkey D. (Y/N) and I'm going to become queen of the pirates." I took a step back as he words filled my ears.

 " (Y/N)!" I yelled. She looked up at me and tilted her head. " Do I know you?" I asked. 

Your POV

Tears still stained my eyes. The boy in front of me had introduced himself before but, I was too shaken to  listen to a word he said. He looked familiar though. Suddenly, his arms were wrapped around me. 

"Where have you been?" he asked. Closer, he looked really familiar too. " It's Luffy!" he said, with a giant grin. " Luffy?!" I said shocked. When we both were 5 we were split up. Something happened, I can't remember the details.

 I hugged him tighter. " Where have you been!" I said, never wanting to let him go. I was crying harder now. " I've been without meat for so long." I sniffled. " Forced to eat vegetables!"  I choked back a sob.

 " Hey, Luffy! What going on?!" a  guy with an unusually long nods asked. " Oh, meet my twin sister  (Y/N)!" he smiled. I  wiped my face and flashed them the peace sign at them. " Nice to meet you, all!" I  smiled.

 A girl with orange hair pulled him away. My am was pulled by Isa. Isa  had silky black hair and wow a dark blue shirt and a black skirt always.  She had a bandanna tied to her arm and had her hands on her hips digging at me. 

" You never said that  you were a twin!" she complained. "I  didn't know he was alone." I  whispered softly. She gave me a pitiful look. " Fine, you're forgiven but, I'm so glad your brother was the one who found us! Now, I  can  go back to Flora  Island!" she said clapping her hands together.

 She could feel the tears start to brim get eyes again as she sniffled. "Sorry, for our ride introduction, I'm  Nami!" the orange-haired  girl smiled. I  bowed. "Nice to meet you, (Y/N)-San." A girl with silky hair said, with a smile. 

"Monkey D. (Y/N)." I bowed,with a smile. "I'm Usopp! Vice-captain of the Strawhats." the guy with the long nose said proudly. "Wow, sugoi!" I said amazed. " Everyone else is asleep." he informed me. 

" You have your own crew!" I said, to Luffy. I hugged his neck again, I never wanted to let him go again. " Come on, remember when we were kids and I was obsessed with always wearing what you were wearing! I've got to change.

 I been wearing a bush for 14 years!" I groaned, laughing. " Come on, we'll go change." Nami led us with Robin to a changing room.

Luffy POV

"Why didn't you ever tell us that you had a twin!" Usopp yelled at me. I pouted, "I didn't know she was alive until now." He sighed. They came back out minutes after they left. (Y/N) was wearing one of my vests and had my shorts on. 

Her straw hat was neatly behind her back. " It fits perfectly!" she smiled. " Remember when I asked the tailor to make me a strawhat when you got your from Shanks!. I was so jealous." she laughed, hugging me. 

Suddenly she sniffled, " I never let it go or get torn by the animals." I hugged her back. 

Your POV

" Luffy, you . . . won't leave again, right?" I asked, hugging him tighter. " I was so alone. If it wasn't for Isa I would've gone crazy if I even survived." I told him quietly. Small tears started falling from my eyes.  

"Promise me." I whispered. He pat my head. " I own't lose you again." he told me, and I smiled. Nami and Robin smiled with us and Usopp nodded approvingly.

 I looked up to him when a foot came out of no where shooting my  brother into a railing.