The Pirate Queen

I was frozen stiff, looking at the perfect silver sword pointed straight at my eyes, it even cut off some of my hair. " Luffy, who's the intruder." he spoke. I stared into his eyes which were glaring heavily at me. My eyes looked down to a belt that held the sheath of 2 more swords.

 Then he was knocked down by a kick from Sangi-san. Despite, almost being heavily injured by the guy who aimed to hit me,I went down the floor he was kicked to. "Are you okay?!" I asked, looking at the swordsman who was now steaming.

 "Don't you dare try to hurt a woman." Sanji yelled at the green-haired man. The glared at each other and started fighting. I backed away and looked at Luffy. " That's Zoro." he laughed. Nami had a hand on her forehead shaking her head.

 Robin just giggled, softly. "Isa can yu be of some help please." I asked her. He smirked going into the fight. " Hey, wait Isa! It's impossible to take them when they're like this. You should wait it-" Nami protested to Isa and then, stopped suddenly when Isa hit them both to the ground. 

They both had lumps forming on their heads. ". . .out." Nami finished, surprised. " If you forget for more than 19 years I've been fighting humongous animals that always wanted to kill me and I had to protect (Y/N) as a child." she smirked. 

" Wow, Isa-saaaamaaa is so strong." Sanji said, with hearts. Isa blushed, " U-uh, Thank you." "Love cook."Zoro muttered. "Yay! We can be sisters now! Another person that ca take down these three dummies!" Nami said, hugging Isa happily.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is Isa

That's what she wears because that was what she was left in

That's what she wears because that was what she was left in. She eventually changes clothes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hey! I'm strong too! I was on that island for 14 years!" I said proudly. "Can we fight, Luffy?" I asked, determined. He grinned. " Are you sure. I'm a lot better than I used to be." I laughed. " Don't you remember.

 When I get off this ship, I'll have my crew and I'll become Pirate Queen!" He stood up. " Give me all you've got!" I yelled at him with a smirk. (I don't want to spoil any of Luffy's new moves for newcomers to the series so I'll stick with his basic form) "Gum-Gum pistol!" he yelled, shooting me in the face with his fist. 

It didn't even hurt as much as I thought. 'He was holding back' I thought angrily.While is fist shot back to him I, grabbed his arm and swung it around. " Whoa, you've gotten stronger!" Luffy laughed.

 " I know, right." I pulled him closer and he shot back to me. I tried to tackle him just as I let go of his arm, but he bounced away from me. I laughed running after him. He bounced from the mast and jumped tackling me to the ground.

 He grinned as I pouted. He had me pinned down and I lost. "I'll be stronger! You'll be sorry!" I grinned back at him. "Isa is my first mate!" I showed her off, trying to get eyes off my defeat. " Hey! I never agreed to that!" Isa said.

 " Come on!~ I've asked you for years." I whined. Then, a sudden lurch came from the ship. "We hit an  . .  . iceberg?" Nami said, looking through a telescope. I looked at the balcony of the ship. " Whoa! A real iceberg!" I said, amazed. 

"Isn't it beautiful Isa!" I swooned. " It's not going to be so beautiful if we sink into the cold water." Nami said worried. "Get ready for a Coup De Burst." Nami yelled. " Did someone say cola???!" A semi-naked man came out of a door.

 He had clue hair and robot parts He only wore a Hawaiian shirt and he was tall. " Sugoi!!!!!" I yelled. " A real robot!" I said, running up to it with stars in my eyes. "Franky, go and supply the cola in the tank!" Nami yelled at him.

 " I'll impress you later!" he smirked. "So  . . cool." I said, still in shock. "What's happening?" asked uh, um thing. It had a blue nose and was super furry. It had had a pink hat with antlers sticking out of it. "Meat . . ." I whispered.

 We had meat on the island from the gigantic animals, but this one could be cooked and served on a real plate. I grabbed it. " Sanji cook this, please!" I begged him. " But, that's Chopper." he said. " It's food." I argued.

 He took a moment to think. " What are you thinking about!? Save me already!" the animal yelled getting agitated. "It can talk." I dropped it in wonder. " That means it's rare meat." It ran as I chased after it. "Come here food." I drooled.

 " We don' have time for this, everyone hold onto to something." Nami yelled. I pounced on the animal and held on to the railing. " I wonder what you will taste like with gravy." I mumbled. " Then a voice yelled, " Coup de burst!" We shot through the sky. 

I clutched onto the railing, scared at first, I meant really scared. So many new things in one day. Then, we reached toward the sky, it was beautiful staring it the sun, I even forgot about my meat for a second then, we plummeted towards the ocean again, making me scream.

 We fell into the ocean and I was on the floor traumatized holding my food like a doll. My food passed out in my arms. " I got up and staggered to Sanji. "That was awesome!" I breathed. "Can you cook this now." I asked him. The animal woke up and started yelling.

 "There's no choice right!? You're going to save me right?!" the animal yelled squirming around. "Please." I whined, making a pouty face. " Okay!" he celebrated. " No!" it yelled. " You're name is Chopper right?" I asked. It nodded. " We can make Chopper Soup." I smiled. 

" Why didn't we just blow up the iceberg?" Usopp asked. "It would've blasted it into huge piece and we would sink faster." Nami explained. " Why don't we settle this over Chopper soup." I offered. Isa hit my head and I winced. 

" Don't start eating your brother's crew members." she scolded. "Fine." I said, reluctantly. " He was too cute to be eaten." I admitted. " I haven't had good meat in a long time, though." I said. " Hey! The iceberg was the thing blocking the fish.

 There are so many fish here." Usopp yelled.I stared out in the ocean. "Although, I never learned to swim, I want to learn." I said out loud. " What does that-" Zoro spoke and then, looked shocked as I dove into the ocean.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This was a random chapter to introduce most of the strawhats. We're still waiting on Brook, so the next chapter will be kind of filler,but fun. You get to know Zoro a little more so I suggest you read it.

Thanks for reading my book! Bye!