Explanations

Your POV

Luffy went flying past me in a smoke of dust. " Sanji!" Luffy yelled. " What'd you do that for!?" The guy Luffy called Sanji was a blonde guy in a Tuxedo that and had swirly eyebrows although I couldn't see his right eye because his bangs were covering it.

" Um, Nice to meet you. I'm Monkey D. (Y/N)." I bowed. He blinked at me. " Are you . . . a girl?" he asked. " Of course, I am. I'm Luffy's twin!" I puffed.

" Sorry, for my rudeness, mademoiselle." he bowed. " You look exactly like him." he commented. " Thanks." I smiled.

" You! Ate all the meat and food and now there's no more food left for the lovely (Y/N)!" he yelled, digging is foot in Luffy's back.

I knew it wouldn't hurt that much, but I was still wanting to help my brother. " Sanji-san. It's okay. We weren't that hungry either way." I smiled at him, nervously.

" Hey, speak for yourself, I'm starving." Isa laughed. " Ah, another mademoiselle." he smiled, kissing her hand.

" O-oh, um thank you." she stuttered, with a slight blush. " You're forgiven for now Luffy." said. " Time for a story!" Luffy yelled, sitting down like a child on the floor.

Nami sighed and joined him n the ground telling thatit was going to be a long story. Robin brought her chair over, putting her book down.

Sanji stood next to Robin. " Yeah so. It was the day I disappeared."

"Luffy!" I cried out, hugging him from behind." Look, Look! I got Mr.Tailor to make me a strawhat too." I giggled.

" Wow, so cool. It look just like mine!" he grinned. " Let's go to Sabo and Ace now, they'll love my new look!" I smiled running ahead.

"Hey, wait up!" Luffy called back with  a  huge smile. " I  smiled as I  his in the trees waiting for him to pass me and then I  could scare him.

" good morning." came a sudden voice. I  jumped back. Luffy had already passed us looking for me. " Um, good morning.

My brother is waiting for me." I  said pointing towards the woods. " Oh, but sweetie. The woods are far too boring. I'll take you somewhere new.

Somewhere you'll never be bored again. With my daughter." The person with the wispy voice came into the light and as I saw an old lady.

I  was scared, super scared. " n-nii-san . . .?" I whispered backing away. Tears started pricing as I started to run.

" Dear, Isa will be lonely if you don't come." She whispered alluringly. "Luffy!" I cried out.

The woman grasped my am and started dragging me towards a puddle. "No!" I screamed.

It was as if no one could hear me. The walked past three old lady and  me. " They can't hear you darling. Were past the physical plane now.

We're just like ghosts now. "Nii-san." I whispered. She plunged my face into the puddle. I felt myself blacking out as I sunk into the puddle that felt like an ocean.

I woke up on this island and  Isa was there. She told me that she was 19. I  cried for a while week, yelling Luffy  on the beach each day.

Isa tried to keep me quiet warming that there were huge  monsters on the island. She took care of me for 14 years. I realized that she wasn't aging when I  was 9.

A lot of ships passed this island and we always waved our arms  but, the pirates ignored us and  the navy  and marines  were always chasing the pirates so they never stopped for us. Then, you came.

I  knew you would save, because although the messenger birds don't drop off at this island, I  knew that you would never give up and cross our path sobriety on your dream!

I  finished, with that s smiling as I  hugged  Luffy  again. " I  missed you so much." I  sniffled.

"Cool story!" Vice captain  Usopp  said. Everyone nodded feeling sad and  happy for its. " By the way. This still  doesn't mean that I'm  not going  to bear you in becoming queen  of the pirates." I  smirked.

We laughed together, but when I  turned around I  had a sword pointed to my head.

X x  xxxxxxx
Short  chapter, I  know