Chapter 4 - The Date

I could tell Kyran didn't think I'd go through with it. But I was going to. All I had to do was close my eyes and I saw his naked ass on top of Darlene, their grunts filling the room. And remember how he flipped them over so she was riding him on top, and how he loved that. Until he saw me, until he met my eyes while I stood in the door paralyzed with the shock of betrayal... Just remembering was all it took for me to steel myself to do this. To get my mate to know how it felt to walk in on that.

As we were driving to the fancy restaurant I blurted out, "You need a new bed, Kyran."

He glanced at me with his hand on the car steering wheel, "I already have one. I have not slept with another female since you left. I'm waiting for my Luna."

I just huffed out an inelegant snort as we pulled into the parking lot, parked, and walked into the restaurant. Kyran walked me to a corner booth where a model looking man in a dark grey suit was sitting there nursing a drink.

"Randy," Kyran said as we approached. He was a werewolf, they were all great looking.

"Alpha Ormond, Luna," he said as he nodded to us and stood up, sitting again after I did.

The waitress walked over, after noticing that two good looking men were in her zone. She took our orders as I rolled my eyes, but both men were focused on me for once. This was new, I wasn't used to having this much attention and my mate covered my hand with his.

I slowly pulled it away and let out a breath, feeling slightly disgusted with both me and my so-called mate. Ignoring my rejection, Kyran started talking to Randy right away, it turns out they were college buddies and Randy was from a pack on the east coast. Doing Kyran a 'solid' so they would be 'even' about something.

Then Randy sat back and looked me up and down, making me squirm before I stopped myself. Kyran spoke up, "Randy is here to... service... you tonight. I explained everything, all your conditions to becoming my Luna again." I simply looked between both men. This was harder than I imagined it would be.

So I held my head high and looked back at Randy.

I felt Kyran's gaze on me while I continued to look at Randy and I could feel his rising anger, which I ignored. I just kept seeing him fucking Darlene, and I took another large drink.

"If you approve," Kyran continued after he cleared his throat, "Randy will be available whenever you want him. And I will be present during each... session."

I turned to look at Randy again. Yes he would do, so I just shook my head yes.

Randy tilted his head and looked at me, "Do you agree, Luna?"

I suddenly felt like I was in the Twilight Zone, like I was in another alternate universe. I took another drink and nodded my head 'yes'. "Yes, let's do this. What exactly is the plan?"

Randy brought out a piece of paper from inside his jacket and opened it up. "According to these instructions, I am to have intercourse with you first from behind, then flip you over and take you from on top. With a condom at all times. And then after we nap you will give me a blow job, but before I come I will flip you over and take you from behind again."

Randy then looked over at Kyran, "Right? You both really want to do this?"

"Yes," Kyran bit out with his jaw muscles bunching. I just saw his ass on Darlene-with him bucking in and out of her again- and became instantly fine with this plan.

"Yes," I said while looking only at Randy.

Randy folded up this paper and moved to stand up. "I have a room here, let's head up." Randy didn't touch me and while we waited for the elevator, Randy added, "And I don't want to die tonight, Alpha Ormond."

Kyran remained silent for a moment then replied, "Agreed."

The room was fairly large, with a king size bed and a padded chair pulled up alongside of it. The room had already been prepared.

Randy pointed to the bathroom, "There's a robe hanging for you." I ignored Kyran and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I put my palms on the counter and told myself this was no different than when I had sex with my infrequent lovers this past year.

I smiled just a little bit thinking about them. I even learned a few new things...

Only my wolf was not happy with me. She wanted to fuck her mate, not some stranger. She wanted to touch and love her mate, not subject herself to the touches of another man.

And she let me know in a very underhanded way, she stroked my mate bond. Provoking old happy memories. Maybe this is what Kyran felt from his wolf all those times...

"Stop it, wolf!" I whisper shouted to her.

Deliberately I took off my clothes and put my robe on. When I walked back out, Randy was naked under the covers in bed, and Kyran had taken off his coat and was sitting in the chair with a drink in his hand.

I held my head high and walked over to one of the lamps and turned it off. Which left one on.

I sat on the edge of the bed and made myself put my palm on Randy's chest. "What is your full name?" I asked him.

"Randolf Theodoros Gregorios, with the Montreal pack."

"Rank?" I asked him.

"Alpha," he replied and took my hand. I felt the rage from Kyran.

"Why did Kyran choose you?" I asked as he took my hand and started nipping my palm and worked his way up my arm.

"Kyran saved my life during a European trip years ago, I owe him a 'life debt' and this repays it."

Randy was now pulling me closer to him. I asked him another question, but that didn't slow him down. "Did he tell you why I'm doing this?"

Randy started nibbling my shoulder and neck, replying softly as he worked his way up to below my ear. I really liked that. "He fucking cheated on you, repeatedly, stupidly, and only now realized that you are his heart. These are your terms for returning and becoming his Luna again."

"Are you afraid of him?" I asked Randy who was now opening my robe.

"I do not want to fight him, but I am an Alpha and he wanted someone that matched his strength, that would force him to remain calm, to bear the torture to watch someone else screw his mate, his woman, his soul."

Randy moved quickly and was now cupping my breast and nipping my jaw all over. "Kyran wanted to feel what you felt, the agony of the violation, to watch as my cock sank into you..."

"Enough Randy," Kyran warned. "Just fucking, no more talking." I heard what sounded like ripping fabric.