Chapter 6 - The Pack & Problems

I dried off and Kyran had brought some extra clothes for me. My wet ones went into the trash.

We drove back to the pack house in silence, I just kept staring out the window. I honestly didn't know what to say or how to feel. I just know I didn't feel satisfied, having sex with another man didn't make me feel satisfied at all.

But the 'shower play' sure felt nice which confused me. And yet my revenge didn't make me feel satisfied like I wanted it to.

But I wondered if Kyran had felt satisfied each time he fucked his whores. He did it often enough.

********

The next day brought a whole new set of problems. Since it was Saturday, Kyran had a pack meeting in the morning to let everyone know their Luna was back, and we stood in front of them with our arms around each other.

I wanted to claw his eyes out. Or punch him in the face.

"Luna! Luna!" a little girl called out as she ran up to me. "I'm so glad you're back. Mommy said that we really need you." I smiled and patted her head as her mother Susan walked up to retrieve her.

"We are so relieved, Luna! It's just so great that you're back. I need to talk to you about the elementary school and day care centers."

I put my hands on Susan's shoulders, "come to my office on Monday morning and we'll discuss the issues, alright?"

Susan nodded and pulled me in for a hug. "We're all rooting for you Luna," she whispered in my ear, then stepped back and winked at me.

Oh joy.

Most of the other pack females did something similar. And I was keeping my eyes open for the three amigos: Darlene, Cindy and Aileen. But I knew where they hung out, I knew their nasty little habits and many of their secrets. Well, now I knew all their habits- including the ones that involved my mate.

I was their Luna and I was done with their bullshit.

After most of the people had left the hall, Kyran walked up beside me and looked around the room.

"I setup another 'date' with Randy for this next Friday. Can you be ready by six?" He then stood still and looked me directly in the eyes.

I let out a breath and said, "Yes." Then walked away, I had some pests to deal with.

********

Later that evening, I walked into a village bar called the Second Story and looked around. It was a Saturday night and the bar was pretty full. I found them at a table in a corner, and there were several men sitting and laughing and flirting.

The girls knew how to party.

I made my way to their table, fielding congratulations comments from many pack members. "Hello girls!" I shouted over the music.

Their laughter died on their faces as their men looked at them a little confused.

"Hello Luna," they all mumbled as they looked everywhere except at my face.

"Listen, I heard a rumor that y'all fucked my mate, is it true?" The men looked stunned and murmured things as they quickly jumped away from the table.

Darlene stood up and slammed her hands on the table. She opened her mouth to speak but I shouted loudly at her. "Sit! Now!"

And she struggled against the command but slowly sat down. I leaned forward and added, "And shut the fuck up!" I looked around the table and looked at the other two who were smirking slightly. "And the same goes for you two. I'm going to talk, and you three are going to fucking sit still and listen- silently!"

The music played loudly behind me and the dance floor was full. "Here's how this is going to go down. I have to decide whether to challenge and gut you three, or come up with a second solution to my problem. That you three sluts fucked my mate behind my back."

I leaned forward and took Darlene's drink and started sipping from it. "And then it occurred to me that y'all are due to go on your 'mate tours'. And I thought to myself that's a perfect idea. I can get rid of these poisonous women AND not have to kill them."

I then picked up Cindy's drink and tossed it back. Ouch that burned, she liked her drinks strong. "So all three of you will be leaving first thing in the morning to start your 'mate tours'. And you won't be coming back until you find them."

I then picked up Aileen's drink and took a large gulp. "And just so we're all clear, this means none of you are coming back. Ever. You will be going from ally to ally to find your mates. And if you don't tell them what whores you are, I will make sure to give them my version."

I finished Aileen's drink then stood up. I leaned over and I felt my eyes were totally black. "If I ever see any of you three again you will die. There is no grey area, you are out of the pack. I will be telling your parents tonight that you are leaving, and I will be telling them why- so you won't poison this pack further. You three will remain frozen here for another hour, then you will make you way home to pack your bags."

I straightened out. "And get the hell out of here by eight in the morning, or I will gut you in front of your parents. Don't think you're stronger than me, you might have been laughing behind my back but as of right now you are dead to this pack.

I walked behind Darlene and whispered in her ear, "And if you even look at the Alpha or talk to him before you go then I will slowly kill you after breaking every bone in your body. You will watch your own intestines being pulled out and your ribs pulled back as I pull out your still beating heart and crush it in front of your eyes right before the lights go out."

"Do you understand me? If so then nod your head. If not, then prepare to die." Darlene nodded her head, all blood gone from her face and she was shaking. I then walked out of the bar and went to the familiar path to the pack members houses. I stood in front of Darlene's parent's house and rang the bell.

I took a deep breath and waited for their answer. The door opened and I smiled slightly, but my stomach felt queasy.

"Luna, why are you here?" Darlene's mother asked me.

"I need to talk to you, could you also call Cindy's and Aileen's parents over right now?"

"Of course, Luna," a confused woman said as she invited me in. I swallowed thickly and followed her into the house.