The Trip

The girls tore open their letters and read them, they said pretty much the same thing but with different names. Point of the story bother girls got accepted to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

"Time to go to Diagon Alley the, huh girls" Daylee's mum, Jennifer, spoke with a smile.

And just like that, they where off.

Time Skip Brought To You By Swade Converse

"I think I'm going to get the black cat with yellow eyes" Cris said, glancing at the cat in the far corner away from all the other cats.

"And I'll call him Hades" She said happily glancing at her new pet.

"I'm going to see if I can take Holly, she's got separation anxiety" Daylee said, looking at hee mum asking permission, whom in return, nodded.

Le Time Skip Brought To You By Dan in a Dinosaur Onesie

As the girls got the tucked and went to the platform they searched for the guys. Without any luck they decided to go find a seat, when the door to their compartment opened to reveal a slightly curly haired Dan and a panting Phil.

"Have you been running?" Daylee asked, holding in her laugh, whilst petting her dog, Holly.

"Oh, haha, very funny" Dan said whilst setting his black owl down in his cage.

Then the door slid ajar once again to expose a confused looking boy with raven hair, round glasses, and emerald eyes.

"Do you mind" He spoke with uncertainty, "Everywhere else is full"

"Not at all" Daylee spoke happily smiling.

The boy took a seat and looked at the dog.

"Can I pet her" He asked, looking around.

As if to answer his question the dog placed her head in his lap and locked his hand.

That's it for this time guys it's late and I want to sleep😂😂😂but my friend here CrisIsNotOnFire wouldn't leave me alone and now it's her turn to update