The Sorting

No P.O.V.

They had arrived at Hogwarts and Holly had to be put in her crate to be taken to their rooms. The Sorting was to take place before dinner as soon as the first years arrived. As we just so happened to be the first years some of us where so nervous we looked like we where about to throw up. A red headed boy by the name of Ron, whom Harry had met at the station, looked that way.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" A boy with blond, almost white hair, asked looking Harry up and down.

Clearly this was Draco Malfoy, my parents tended to have the Malfoys over for dinner occasionally. I never got along real well with them, if my dog/horse doesn't like you I probably won't either.

*Time Skip Until McGonagall tells Malfoy off Due to my Laziness*

After a relatively rediculous song by a dusty old hat, no hate I have a dusty old battered hat of my own, she began calling names out and placing the hat on their heads to be sorting. About halfway through she called for a member of our little group.

"Weasley, Ronald" She called expectantly. Before the hat barely touched his head he was in Gryffindor.

"Malfoy, Draco" This name made her barely visibly cringe. The hat hadn't even touched his head before it called out Slytherin.

"Bowman, Dayleegrace" The hat called. I walked up to the stage with slight confidence, until having heard the whispers of girls judging me for the way I dressed. I put in a little bit of effort, I was wearing a pearl snap shirt with some starched jeans my boots and spurs, I forgot to take them off, and my crimson colored hair was straightened making it reach my lower back. The hat sat on my head for quite some time before placing me in Slytherin.

"Baca, Criselda" The hat called, it took quite some time for the hat to sort her into Gryffindor.

Eventually Phil got into Hufflepuff and Dan got into Gryffindor with Cris.

With that done everyone was eating dinner and being happy and joyful. I ended up becoming slight friends with Malfoy and another one called Blaise Zabini.

*Time Skip Until They go to Dorms*

I arrived at the Slytherin dorms so tired I couldn't even hold my eyes open. I had stayed up after dinner with Cris, Dan, Harry, and Phil in the Gryffindor commons until well after curfew just talking. We also met a set of twins by the names of Fred and George who where Rons older brothers. They called themselves the "Prankster Kings" but Cris and I will out do them...

Then Cris and I walked around the school for a while just getting to know the place when I broke the awkward silence by asking her about dearest Daniel.

"So how are you and Daniel doing?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Good" She said, her nose turning pink.

With another long conversation about out pranking the Weasley twins, we finally arrived back at Gryffindor commons. She said the password and said goodbye to me, then she disappeared behind the fat lady. I took that as my cue to leave and went back to Slytherin to arrive in the common room to see Parkinson throwing herself on Malfoy...Ewww

So I hope that was good enough guys. I didn't go into much detail. But I haven't had much time lately and have been working in this, then putting it off again.